Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nah, he actually made a lot of smart investments with his NFL money and is still doing very well financially. He's invested in alot of small films and documentaries. Supposed to have helped finance a film that's gonna be a 30 for 30 sometime later this year. Plus from what I was told his NFL pension is 300K a year. (NFL pensions are tax free too. :ooh:)

I can't see how that pension part is true. Everything I've read says they aren't eligible to receive their pension until they're 55. Even with that, he played 8 seasons and you get ~500/month *the number of seasons you played, he'd only be able to get 4k/month.

Daps
I can't see how that pension part is true. Everything I've read says they aren't eligible to receive their pension until they're 55. Even with that, he played 8 seasons and you get ~500/month *the number of seasons you played, he'd only be able to get 4k/month.

That's what I was told by my homegirl in LA that still hangs with him. Granted, that does seem like a crazy amount.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Gay or not, he eating like a man now.

Nicky-Whelan-Wicked-Weasel.jpg

Nicky-Whelan-Wicked-Weasel.jpg

Nicky-Whelan-Wicked-Weasel3.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:ehh::ehh::ehh::ehh::ehh: She is very cute.

Bisexual nikkas are weird as fukk though. :scust:

If you gay, be gay, wtf? Hang out in North Hollywood for the rest of your life. Who gives a shyt.

Never forget brehs.

Ol'boy got the :steviej: face for real.

The whole thread the jokes though.

I will never forget that photo of a shirtless Kerry looking at John Legend with the :shaq:face, with John's pan faced wife looking a beast without makeup.

Kerry if you are reading this, :pacspit: for taking it off the internet

ETA: I need to read this thread again when I have time, it is the fukken jokes. :russ:

Walt came in here talking about that is "his cousin whose uncle died and he was consoling him" and a whole bunch of brehs believed him. :laff:

Last edited: