Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Daps
A couple of chicks I went to college with live near him in LA and hang with him pretty regularly. (They're both golddiggers, so they use him as their plug for access to the celebrity circle in between their "spontaneous vacations" to Dubai :huhldup:). But they told me that he still spends a decent amount of time with the less zesty assistant that was shown in that video. :gurl:

Dude definitely fukks dudes, but I really wish y'all could see these chicks that he's knocking down as well. I personally know about 20 NFL players and about 8 NBA players, a few of which are All Stars/Pro Bowlers, and none of them are pulling ANYWHERE CLOSE to the caliber of chicks Kerry was, and is still pulling despite the fact that it's pretty widely out there that he goes both ways. Got a couple chicks here that he flies out a few times a year also. I guess these chicks just don't give a fukk. :yeshrug:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
A couple of chicks I went to college with live near him in LA and hang with him pretty regularly. (They're both golddiggers, so they use him as their plug for access to the celebrity circle in between their "spontaneous vacations" to Dubai :huhldup:). But they told me that he still spends a decent amount of time with the less zesty assistant that was shown in that video. :gurl:

Dude definitely fukks dudes, but I really wish y'all could see these chicks that he's knocking down as well. I personally know about 20 NFL players and about 8 NBA players, a few of which are All Stars/Pro Bowlers, and none of them are pulling ANYWHERE CLOSE to the caliber of chicks Kerry was, and is still pulling despite the fact that it's pretty widely out there that he goes both ways. Got a couple chicks here that he flies out a few times a year also. I guess these chicks just don't give a fukk. :yeshrug:
What u entourage or something?
No dis :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

As long as you got a lil bit of fame & status, chicks will let you do anything you want.

They'll still find a way to adapt & fit into your life somehow.

That's why it's a man's world

Upshall

Pro
Daps

Everyone knows chicks dig gay guys :sas2:

Daps
As long as you got a lil bit of fame & status, chicks will let you do anything you want.

They'll still find a way to adapt & fit into your life somehow.

That's why it's a man's world

Nah fam. I'm talking about NBA players WAYYYY more well known than Kerry that don't pull anywhere close to what he pulls. Plus he hasn't played ball in over two years and has the burden of the gay rumors (which are truths, not rumors) hanging over his head. Still pulls.

like kerry kittles the nba player but u called him kerry skittles?

I think that's how it started, but it was just Skittles for the most part. Dudes on the football team came up with it. Nobody called him that to his face unless you were one of his teammates and wanted to throw hands. Dude is actually one of the coolest dudes I went to school with. Went out of his way to be friends with damn near everybody. I legit feel bad that this shyt came out the way it did, but I still think it's funny as hell. :lolbron:

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
I wonder what B Easy aka Braylon Edwards has to say regarding the sodomite rumors :mjlol:
hqdefault.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

This statement is a lil confusing to me. I have no doubt Kerry does/can/has pulled alot of top notch bytches but to say other players haven't pulled "anywhere close" sounds like a stretch. I say that because all these chicks start looking alike once you start reaching that dime status. I'm talking all the bad instagrm models and whatnot and they're all looking for ballers to save em.