Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Daps
This statement is a lil confusing to me. I have no doubt Kerry does/can/has pulled alot of top notch bytches but to say other players haven't pulled "anywhere close" sounds like a stretch. I say that because all these chicks start looking alike once you start reaching that dime status. I'm talking all the bad instagrm models and whatnot and they're all looking for ballers to save em.

I'm only speaking on pro players that I PERSONALLY know and have knowledge of what chicks they've pulled.

Granted, since I wrote that last post months ago, I'd say D'Angelo Russell is close to passing Kerry up in the bad chick category. (Dont take that the wrong way. D ain't gay by ANY means.)

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Dude knows the black community done with him, only thing left is to pawg.

Is dude broke? he ain't stupid, give this girl a kid and live off the broad.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
he left the nfl or no one wanted to sign up?

I don't know how he can still get support at this point, everything is out there.

Daps
Dude knows the black community done with him, only thing left is to pawg.

Is dude broke? he ain't stupid, give this girl a kid and live off the broad.

Nah, he actually made a lot of smart investments with his NFL money and is still doing very well financially. He's invested in alot of small films and documentaries. Supposed to have helped finance a film that's gonna be a 30 for 30 sometime later this year. Plus from what I was told his NFL pension is 300K a year. (NFL pensions are tax free too. :ooh:)

Also, dude was pawgin' all thru college. This chick looks like a standard chick Kerry would fukk in school. Other than Pawgs, only other chicks he fukked in school were mixed girls. Ran thru a gang of black video hoes and models when he was with the Jets. But throughout all of this he was fukking dudes too. :scusthov:

I don't have any beef with dude, he was honestly one of the nicest dudes I went to college with. But.... I mean.... dude isnt being honest with himself, or with this chick he's gonna marry.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Nah, he actually made a lot of smart investments with his NFL money and is still doing very well financially. He's invested in alot of small films and documentaries. Supposed to have helped finance a film that's gonna be a 30 for 30 sometime later this year. Plus from what I was told his NFL pension is 300K a year. (NFL pensions are tax free too. :ooh:)

Also, dude was pawgin' all thru college. This chick looks like a standard chick Kerry would fukk in school. Other than Pawgs, only other chicks he fukked in school were mixed girls. Ran thru a gang of black video hoes and models when he was with the Jets. But throughout all of this he was fukking dudes too. :scusthov:

I don't have any beef with dude, he was honestly one of the nicest dudes I went to college with. But.... I mean.... dude isnt being honest with himself, or with this chick he's gonna marry.

More than likely she knows and is cool with it. She is a Australian hollywood white chick afterall:ld:

If he likes both, and fukks both, that sounds pretty honest to me.:francis: