Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
nikka what? A lot of women don't give a shyt there's a high possibility their man is probably getting his culo blasted in some random crusty motel by a nikka named Rico? :dahell:
Bearding has always been big business. In the golden age, the women would go so far as to get impregnated to protect the poof's image.

Agine, you're conceived as part of a publicity deal.

So him pulling an oily faced white chick is just PR. He's gay as Rolando's tranny seeking ass.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
nikka what? A lot of women don't give a shyt there's a high possibility their man is probably getting his culo blasted in some random crusty motel by a nikka named Rico? :dahell:
Bearding has always been big business. In the golden age, the women would go so far as to get impregnated to protect the poof's image.

So him pulling an oily faced white chick is just PR. He's gay as Rolando's tranny seeking ass.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

kerry-rhodes-gay-love-bottom-4.jpg

what straight man would have a dude like this in his immediate circle?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I hope you know its a joke and playing along. If not your smartness is really is shaky baby.

:martin:

da hell i suppose to know its a joke without :troll: at the end of said post

BTW
i done seen nikkaz get at each other in TLR with this whole pawg shyt & pretty sure some that called her a pawg wasnt joking