Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
nikka what? A lot of women don't give a shyt there's a high possibility their man is probably getting his culo blasted in some random crusty motel by a nikka named Rico? :dahell:

A lot of women are bisexual....those women don't care.

A white hollywood actress probably wouldn't care either because we know what goes down in hollywood.

shyt man I've dated a couple bi chicks, and they straight up told me they don't care if the dude they were dating fukked guys:merchant:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

to each is own

523038240.jpg

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, he actually made a lot of smart investments with his NFL money and is still doing very well financially. He's invested in alot of small films and documentaries. Supposed to have helped finance a film that's gonna be a 30 for 30 sometime later this year. Plus from what I was told his NFL pension is 300K a year. (NFL pensions are tax free too. :ooh:)

Also, dude was pawgin' all thru college. This chick looks like a standard chick Kerry would fukk in school. Other than Pawgs, only other chicks he fukked in school were mixed girls. Ran thru a gang of black video hoes and models when he was with the Jets. But throughout all of this he was fukking dudes too. :scusthov:

I don't have any beef with dude, he was honestly one of the nicest dudes I went to college with. But.... I mean.... dude isnt being honest with himself, or with this chick he's gonna marry.
Nah, he actually made a lot of smart investments with his NFL money and is still doing very well financially. He's invested in alot of small films and documentaries. Supposed to have helped finance a film that's gonna be a 30 for 30 sometime later this year. Plus from what I was told his NFL pension is 300K a year. (NFL pensions are tax free too. :ooh:)

Also, dude was pawgin' all thru college. This chick looks like a standard chick Kerry would fukk in school. Other than Pawgs, only other chicks he fukked in school were mixed girls. Ran thru a gang of black video hoes and models when he was with the Jets. But throughout all of this he was fukking dudes too. :scusthov:

I don't have any beef with dude, he was honestly one of the nicest dudes I went to college with. But.... I mean.... dude isnt being honest with himself, or with this chick he's gonna marry.

Dudes be married to the damn stripper that be licking the other girls pu$$y at the damn strip club!!! I'm not going to get into anything else....but by your logic bi chicks ain't being honest & I don't you care at that point.

Like Charlie Harper/Sheen said women can experiment with their sexuality w/o penalty. As it Turns out 2&half men was pretty much him being himself, lol.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of women are bisexual....those women don't care.

A white hollywood actress probably wouldn't care either because we know what goes down in hollywood.

shyt man I've dated a couple bi chicks, and they straight up told me they don't care if the dude they were dating fukked guys:merchant:

Young Dro said his girl got a girlfriend, lol...what's ya point?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of women don't give a shyt about that:ld:

How do known bi or gay chicks end up with dudes? Rosie Odonell could find a black man tomorrow if she stopped licking carpet & y'all know that!!!

The double standard is straight up being exposed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If shaq walked down the street w/Kobe like that y'all wouldn't say nothing. It's really his other pics that look questionable...but this thread shouldn't really being doing this kinda numbers.
The dude in the pic exposed him already. That might have something to do with it.