Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Probably got some hush money. Meanwhile, Kerry officially gave up on football and is trying to be an actor. Had some corny ass short film he was trying promote a couple months ago. A few dudes I went to college with still keep regular contact with him and swear up and down he ain't gay. :stopitslime: He tells people it was an elaborate scheme to smear his image. :mjlol:

Its crazy to me, cuz the whole school knew he was gay when he was at Louisville 11 years ago, plus the videos and pics make it obviously that he was tearing Lil buddy's a$$hole all the way up.

Dude literally lived around the corner from me when I was little and he and my older brother were good friends and he thinks he might be gay simply because there's too much smoke I guess but throughout high school and college, dude had plenty of girls. He and my brother are still good friends but trust me, he didn't quit football. Nobody would touch dude his contract demands and this controversy stopped him. All he talked about was signing with another team and staying in shape.

Daps
Dude literally lived around the corner from me when I was little and he and my older brother were good friends and he thinks he might be gay simply because there's too much smoke I guess but throughout high school and college, dude had plenty of girls. He and my brother are still good friends but trust me, he didn't quit football. Nobody would touch dude his contract demands and this controversy stopped him. All he talked about was signing with another team and staying in shape.

Yeah, he's still in football shape, but from what I was told his focus is mainly on entertainment now instead of football.

In college the whole football team swore up and down he fukked with dudes, but since he practically fukked every dope lightskinned or white chick on campus I just assumed they were hating. Then the more I observed, the more I thought it might be true.

Regardless of who he sleeps with, dude was always cool as fukk, so I feel kinda bad that this shyt shook out for him the way it has. But yeah, dude likes to get his dikk dirty.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
image139-e1437455952132.jpg

From 07/21/15
Got asked if he was gay on IG ...Still denying

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/image139-e1437455952132.jpg