Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kerry was a top 15? Safety in the game it's crazy.Wasn't Ayenbejo (sp)weird ass on the Ravens last year?

His last season with the Cardinals, I'd put him in the top 10.

I saw him as a Pro Bowl level Safety:yeshrug:

In fact, I always thought he was a lil underrated on the national scale, but maybe that's because his peers saw him as a straight up b*tch behind the scenes.I know Darnell Dockett spit in his face and some of the Jet players called him "she"

He was a baller on the field, though

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
He was ranked very favorably going into free agency... but seems to either not be getting a look or not seriously considering playing football anymore. He's had some interviews where he's sounded like he's turned down opportunities. He was supposed to get a look by the Giants last year, but nothing came from it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was ranked very favorably going into free agency... but seems to either not be getting a look or not seriously considering playing football anymore. He's had some interviews where he's sounded like he's turned down opportunities. He was supposed to get a look by the Giants last year, but nothing came from it.
people always questioned his passion for football, once he got his money there was no point after that. get out early and have a nice life afterwards

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ

In fact, I always thought he was a lil underrated on the national scale, but maybe that's because his peers saw him as a straight up b*tch behind the scenes.I know Darnell Dockett spit in his face and some of the Jet players called him "she"

That's thing dude could play,he just had diva like tendencies ironically

Daps

When he was in college, his nickname on the team was Skittles. Nikkas knew back then. I always gave him the benefit of the doubt because he fukked practically every bad chick on campus.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Dude was a diva apparently. Rex Ryan said he was Hollywood and didn't like to work. Dude most likely really is a fudhepacker

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
ayo what happened to that gay dude (no homo). I thought he was bout to make big moves, get a tv show, write a book, etc etc
:russ:

Daps
ayo what happened to that gay dude (no homo). I thought he was bout to make big moves, get a tv show, write a book, etc etc
:russ:

Probably got some hush money. Meanwhile, Kerry officially gave up on football and is trying to be an actor. Had some corny ass short film he was trying promote a couple months ago. A few dudes I went to college with still keep regular contact with him and swear up and down he ain't gay. :stopitslime: He tells people it was an elaborate scheme to smear his image. :mjlol:

Its crazy to me, cuz the whole school knew he was gay when he was at Louisville 11 years ago, plus the videos and pics make it obviously that he was tearing Lil buddy's a$$hole all the way up.