KENYANS VOTE TODAY AND I'LL LEAVE THECOLI IF KENYATTA LOSES!

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Raila the people's president. The people of kenya have spoken numerous times but our voices are suppressed. I don't support the strategy he used but let's wait and see what's next.

Swahili P'Bitek

Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
The corruption under this gvt is already killing us accompanied by extensive borrowing and high debt. People are stealing from the grassroots to the top as if the apocalypse is around the corner. The only reason why I advocate for a Raila presidency is he is less murderous and corrupt than jubilee. Not that he is not corrupt.And after power has been wrestled from central kenya and rift valley, other new leaders may have a chamce from various regions.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The corruption under this gvt is already killing us accompanied by extensive borrowing and high debt. People are stealing from the grassroots to the top as if the apocalypse is around the corner. The only reason why I advocate for a Raila presidency is he is less murderous and corrupt than jubilee. Not that he is not corrupt.And after power has been wrestled from central kenya and rift valley, other new leaders may have a chamce from various regions.

The ODM mantra! I swear you'll all choke on that koolaid one day-until then have fun without me.

Swahili P'Bitek

Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
The ODM mantra! I swear you'll all choke on that koolaid one day-until then have fun without me.
Let me tell you something, i'm very critical of the leaders I choose and rate them on performance alone. I do not support NASA nor Jubilee fully. If Raila had been the president for the last 5 yrs and corruption and impunity levels were this bad, I would not have voted nor supported him again. In 2013, I was not eligible to vote, but I read both parties' manifestos and development goals and Jubilee's impressed me the most. But they have not achieved most of what they talked about, plus the corruption and borrowing unnecessary, considering a 1/3 of our budget is lost to corruption. If Raila ruled and conditions remain the same, the eyes of this young generation of Kenyans will finally realise that this tribal politics is petty and achievable policiesare what we need. We have people fighting in the streets for a political party whose manifesto and goals they do not know. And for the record I'm not from Raila's nor Uhuru's tribe, so you know I'm pretty fair in critisizing both.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me tell you something, i'm very critical of the leaders I choose and rate them on performance alone. I do not support NASA nor Jubilee fully. If Raila had been the president for the last 5 yrs and corruption and impunity levels were this bad, I would- Whatever, nikka! I can see you still follow debunked narratives of ethnicity,marginalisation etc etc. Whatever,young dude!

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
Can you get serious mzeiya. Every county receives their share of the devolved national budget. The people killing you are your mouth-breathing governors swindling you with age old anti-central kenya propaganda.
Lets get it straight here, the massive agricultural industry of Central Kenya and Rift Valley contributes to 90% of national revenues, the 10% rest comes from the Coastal beaches and the port of Mombasa. The mountainous and land-locked Central Kenya even produces more fish than Nyanza through artificial fish-farms without the help of a humongous lake.
Boogles my mind all the time how you people have no difficulty feeling entitled over others capital and still demanding to be given more:camby:
Its been decades since you made a deal with the British to rule Kenya after they added Eastern Uganda to Kenya, after 50 years ya'll are still pressed over the presidency. You can always move to Uganda if you feel Kenya is not your cup of tea. You will find the tallest queens over there, I hear they've got good food too. Hurry, Uganda awaits you:youngsabo:

33d6c5ebdf3524dfffff80b9fffffff0.jpg

viewtopic.php

Last edited:

Swahili P'Bitek

Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Can you get serious mzeiya. Every county receives their share of the devolved national budget. The people killing you are your mouth-breathing governors swindling you with age old anti-central kenya propaganda.
Lets get it straight here, the massive agricultural industry of Central Kenya and Rift Valley contributes to 90% of national revenues, the 10% rest comes from the Coastal beaches and the port of Mombasa. The mountainous and land-locked Central Kenya even produces more fish than Nyanza through artificial fish-farms without the help of a humongous lake.
Boogles my mind all the time how you people have no difficulty feeling entitled over others capital and still demanding to be given more:camby:
Its been decades since you made a deal with the British to rule Kenya after they added Eastern Uganda to Kenya, after 50 years ya'll are still pressed over the presidency. You can always move to Uganda if you feel Kenya is not your cup of tea. You will find the tallest queens over there, I hear they've got good food too. Hurry, Uganda awaits you:youngsabo:

33d6c5ebdf3524dfffff80b9fffffff0.jpg

viewtopic.php
Did you read my post, it clearly says people are stealing from THE GRASSROOTS, your MCA is no different from my MCA, governor and so forth. 90% of revenue comes from central and rift valley? Be serious. More fish from CENRAL THAN NYANZA? MZEIYA its just the other day I saw on the news how those fish farms in NYERI were closing down. Let's not act like in the 80s and 90s, the government didn t sabotage sugar cane farmers from Luo nyanza, story of Chemilil sugar I HOPE you know. So you cannot speak on the so called former Nyanza and Western province as If we are Turkana and Mandera. We also farm out there in Kakamega, Vihiga ,Busia etc. Who are the main culprits behind Mumias Sugar's downfall: Kidero and Ruto, people from rival parties. So what I'm telling you is that you can't pretend like there is only poverty in certain regions of the country and politicians are on one side and we the other.Have you heard of a poor African leader? Isn't relief food at times issued in Baringo, where Moi was from and he was president for 24 yrs. I have never heard this happen where i come from. Poverty is everywhere and dont act like Western and Nyanza have gotten to where they are by gvt handouts, and neither has Central nor Rift Valley Because these politicians are not for any of us.

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
Did you read my post, it clearly says people are stealing from THE GRASSROOTS, your MCA is no different from my MCA, governor and so forth. 90% of revenue comes from central and rift valley? Be serious. More fish from CENRAL THAN NYANZA? MZEIYA its just the other day I saw on the news how those fish farms in NYERI were closing down. Let's not act like in the 80s and 90s, the government didn t sabotage sugar cane farmers from Luo nyanza, story of Chemilil sugar I HOPE you know. So you cannot speak on the so called former Nyanza and Western province as If we are Turkana and Mandera. We also farm out there in Kakamega, Vihiga ,Busia etc. Who are the main culprits behind Mumias Sugar's downfall: Kidero and Ruto, people from rival parties. So what I'm telling you is that you can't pretend like there is only poverty in certain regions of the country and politicians are on one side and we the other.Have you heard of a poor African leader? Isn't relief food at times issued in Baringo, where Moi was from and he was president for 24 yrs. I have never heard this happen where i come from. Poverty is everywhere and dont act like Western and Nyanza have gotten to where they are by gvt handouts, and neither has Central nor Rift Valley Because these politicians are not for any of us.
President Moi also did all he could do to destroy the Coffee industry in centralkenya in the 1980s and 1990s.

Swahili P'Bitek

Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
President Moi also did all he could do to destroy the Coffee industry in centralkenya in the 1980s and 1990s.
And now, instead of it bringing in 22% in agricultural export earnings, its at 5-10% there. But some of it had to do with decreasing coffee prices in the international market. Poor gvt policies and outright looting in gvt parastatals have brought down many factories, starting from KICOMI in the 70s. My point is, even if were to break into 2, 3 or even 20 countries, corruption will still be there. Our only hope of secession is if we elect reasonable leaders at county level, and embrace devolution fully to a point where counties are heavily self sufficient. Our main problem is corruption and petty tribalism and there is no sugarcoating that. Thats why I said its good to be very critical of leaders. I laugh at people who can be 100% behind a Kenyan leader, after the miracles they have shown us over the years.

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
And now, instead of it bringing in 22% in agricultural export earnings, its at 5-10% there. But some of it had to do with decreasing coffee prices in the international market. Poor gvt policies and outright looting in gvt parastatals have brought down many factories, starting from KICOMI in the 70s. My point is, even if were to break into 2, 3 or even 20 countries, corruption will still be there. Our only hope of secession is if we elect reasonable leaders at county level, and embrace devolution fully to a point where counties are heavily self sufficient. Our main problem is corruption and petty tribalism and there is no sugarcoating that. Thats why I said its good to be very critical of leaders. I laugh at people who can be 100% behind a Kenyan leader, after the miracles they have shown us over the years.
We are still President Moi's children. We are still making up for his mismanagement in the 1980s and 1990s. We would be very far today if it wasn't for him.
Secession is inevitable. It is a slow process that is drawing closer as more central power and wealth is devolved to governors.
Kenya will go out with a whimper not a bang.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are still President Moi's children. We are still making up for his mismanagement in the 1980s and 1990s. We would be very far today if it wasn't for him.
Secession is inevitable. It is a slow process that is drawing closer as more central power and wealth is devolved to governors.
Kenya will go out with a whimper not a bang.

Please expand. Been living in the states since I was a child. I am very ignorant to Kenyan politics.

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
Please expand. Been living in the states since I was a child. I am very ignorant to Kenyan politics.
Its simple, like I said. More power is being transferred to the Governors. What I see happening in the near future is governors will unite with those they work well with and form not more than 5 states. This will take place during Ruto's rule in the 2020s.