KENYANS VOTE TODAY AND I'LL LEAVE THECOLI IF KENYATTA LOSES!

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Kenya is taking L's regionally to Ethiopia and Uganda when they tricked you by ultimately deciding to re-route infrastructure to Tanzania

Meanwhile, Kenyatta has created 50% public debt to GDP ratio with growth only at 4-6%!

Soon, Somalia will take NE Kenya!

They killed the election official to hack the election after they tortured him for info. It's very obvious. Kenyatta and Ruto have stolen another election.
:yeshrug:

If Somalia does stabilize I wholly support Somalia taking back NE Kenya.:yeshrug:

@Grano-Grano @FAH1223 @Broke Wave

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I

I swear you Kushytes fall asleep furiously jerking yourselves off with this fantasy! You'LL be abducted by aliens before that happens.
Thats the thing about you Kenyan nationalist anything someone says that you guys dont agree with that person is automatically a certain ethnic group. I'm not Cushyte nor am I even African.

Keep sweeping this under the rug. If Somalia does stabilize(which is coming true everyday even with that truck bomb) then its not gonna be good.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a national election. Kenyatta doesn't have a mandate to govern. He fell into Odinga's trap. The fool.

Nikka, UK is many many things,but foolish isn't one of them. The dummy is the dude who won a relection instead of a recount thanks to bribed judges and yet chickened out calling on his zombies not to vote gaining an extremely dubious moral victory.
There was a definite regime change agenda at play just like 2007 and 2013 though this time the Cacs were subtle but that's a Loooonggg story.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Nikka, UK is many many things,but foolish isn't one of them. The dummy is the dude who won a relection instead of a recount thanks to bribed judges and yet chickened out calling on his zombies not to vote gaining an extremely dubious moral victory.
There was a definite regime change agenda at play just like 2007 and 2013 though this time the Cacs were subtle but that's a Loooonggg story.
:jbhmm:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

:mjgrin:

What's the regime change agenda with Kenya? I want to hear this.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin:

What's the regime change agenda with Kenya? I want to hear this.

Id k if I should even bother. You've had a definite agenda throughout this thread,an obvious hate that makes any explanation redundant. It's past midnight here in Nairobi and its a long story involving China,terror false flags like the Westgate mall massacre 2013,Israelis,Odinga,George Soros London agent,Mallock Brown and a host of their local NGOs who've infiltrated our judiciary,politics and media.
Maybe tomorrow.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Somalia is the France of East Africa. Too revolutionary for it's own neighbors security and their reliance on us for funding from the West involving terrorism.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka,Odinga! After getting his arse handed to him in the August election everyone said was clean and getting a compromised judiciary to annul the result and give him a lifeline he secretly knew he couldn't win and therefore boycotted he's sworn himself in as prez!
Frankly entertainment is his only contribution to national development which is no surprise. He's a political conman blessed with an unthinking electorate in which they're both engaged in an negative emotional codependancy.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
I

I swear you Kushytes fall asleep furiously jerking yourselves off with this fantasy! You'LL be abducted by aliens before that happens.
:damn:

:dead:

Kenya will make better use of it.

besides they lost it. now they just gotta chuck it to the game. :yeshrug:
You guys got NFD fair and square. I do want Somalia to regain its territory but it's not worth it because we keep going through famine.
I would rather that Somalia becomes very prosperous before thinking of retaking land otherwise we will just fall into the same hole.