KENYANS VOTE TODAY AND I'LL LEAVE THECOLI IF KENYATTA LOSES!

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You know very little of Kenyan politics then. Raila isn't as stupid as he is selfish, Ruto on the other hand has very little redeeming qualities and the less said about his deputy, the better. Go ask the people in the NFD territories which country they'd rather belong to, and don't drag Ethiopia into your arguments.
What the hell are you talking about. NFD is Somalia first things first. Secondly I didn’t bring Ethiopia into it, Raila did being a genius statesman. Get your hustle up.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
What the hell are you talking about. NFD is Somalia first things first. Secondly I didn’t bring Ethiopia into it, Raila did being a genius statesman. Get your hustle up.
With every post, you sound like you were last in the region 10yrs ago. If you were on the ground, you'd refer to my first reply to the thread and know that I criticised each tribe/region carefully. This is bigger than Ruto or whatever imaginary dreams of a united NFD region you have. Do you know the governors, senators and MPs of those regions, do you know where their investments stolen from their own people are, do you know of Wagalla Massacre, who supported it and Raila's thoughts on the matter, Kanu, yk92, kenyatta etc?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If Raila got a problem with Ethiopia/Somalia, etc then I’d prefer he lose. fukk around and get in bed with Sisi and Biden and further attempt to isolate and destabilize Ethiopia.

And now he on TV talking cash shyt about hacks on the voting system. Riiiiiight…:skip:

OG Odinga is my dog, iono this low budget Museveni tho….:childplease:

Swahili P'Bitek

Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
If Raila got a problem with Ethiopia/Somalia, etc then I’d prefer he lose. fukk around and get in bed with Sisi and Biden and further attempt to isolate and destabilize Ethiopia.

And now he on TV talking cash shyt about hacks on the voting system. Riiiiiight…:skip:

OG Odinga is my dog, iono this low budget Museveni tho….:childplease:
Raila is the last person to have problems with countries as he's seen as a huge opposition leader in Africa and is admired by opposition leaders all over the region. Read his history, but at the end of the day, he's a politician first and foremost. He loves politics more than even development etc. Politics takes the first priority in this man's mind. But Ruto isn't even a good politician, he can't negotiate anything and if him not being in government for most of his life, he wouldn't have reached where he is now. That's the truth.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Raila is the last person to have problems with countries as he's seen as a huge opposition leader in Africa and is admired by opposition leaders all over the region. Read his history, but at the end of the day, he's a politician first and foremost. He loves politics more than even development etc. Politics takes the first priority in this man's mind. But Ruto isn't even a good politician, he can't negotiate anything and if him not being in government for most of his life, he wouldn't have reached where he is now. That's the truth.

I’ll keep it real, I’m not super versed in Kenyan politics but I figure it’s got shades of tribalism and corruption like what Ethiopia and the rest of the region experiences. I know about Raila’s father and to this day I’m still hunting for a copy of “Not Yet, Uhuru” but all I want to see is more cooperation and unity amongst East African nations. I just ain’t like the quote on Ethiopia, at least with Somalia I can understand because there are ongoing disputes but we really depending on Nairobi to not be strung up like puppets against Addis.

Regional power brokers like Egypt and the Gulf States as well as global powers like America and China play us against each other. I just don’t want to see Raila or Ruto being used as a puppet against Ethiopia by foreign interests. Ethiopia’s development directly benefits Kenya and the whole region.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Apparently first election where votes don’t correspond closely to ethnicity. How did Ruto pull it off? :jbhmm:

Just a guess because I don’t know the answer but maybe the the voters wanted to go away from a candidate from a political family in exchange for someone outside of that. Not sure, but the politics of the Great Lakes region needs to be focused on more by those of us in the HOA imo.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing he's ever hustled are the votes from his dumbass supporters.

I'll say this: those were the cards the voters had- him or Raila. I'd have been way happier with Tuju or Kituyi but they weren't on the cards.
If you WANT to talk about dumbasses see RAO's excuse for losing-ITS A NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT! Nikka, have you followed the Azimio argument? I also have that groupie MILF Passaris doing typical RAO type f'ery at the IEBC during the count on CCTV!?

Swahili P'Bitek

Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
I'll say this: those were the cards the voters had- him or Raila. I'd have been way happier with Tuju or Kituyi but they weren't on the cards.
If you WANT to talk about dumbasses see RAO's excuse for losing-ITS A NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT! Nikka, have you followed the Azimio argument? I also have that groupie MILF Passaris doing typical RAO type f'ery at the IEBC during the count on CCTV!?
Why can't they both be wrong, you see, this is the problems with Kenyans, criticising Ruto means that I support Raila, and criticising Raila means that I support Ruto. This Ruto win goes beyond him winning, it's not even about him, the effects of his and uhuru's economic mismanagement will be felt fully after the latter leaves office.

Kenya's politics and civil service have always been hives of corruption, but with a weakening opposition, we are about to really legitimise this as a society. A lack of proper opposition is what made the first Kenyatta go crazy with power, and so forth. Every reasonable Kenyan should be praying for a strong opposition. Most things that Raila does anyway rarely benefits him, and the things Ruto challenges, end up working in his favour.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why can't they both be wrong, you see, this is the problems with Kenyans, criticising Ruto means that I support Raila, and criticising Raila means that I support Ruto. This Ruto win goes beyond him winning, it's not even about him, the effects of his and uhuru's economic mismanagement will be felt fully after the latter leaves office.

Kenya's politics and civil service have always been hives of corruption, but with a weakening opposition, we are about to really legitimise this as a society. A lack of proper opposition is what made the first Kenyatta go crazy with power, and so forth. Every reasonable Kenyan should be praying for a strong opposition. Most things that Raila does anyway rarely benefits him, and the things Ruto challenges, end up working in his favour.

This is an issue even in America, so I can’t even begin to imagine the challenges for African govts that use Democratic political practices.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ngl, the more I learn about Raila the more I feel like he’s definitely a eager beaver for them Western backed puppet strings to get put on him. The EAC is threatening to foreign interests, the Horn Tripartite was so threatening that they had to take out Farmaajo and they’re using every global institution possible to destabilize Ethiopia and isolate Eritrea, and instead of supporting an actual moment for democracy in Sudan they turn a blind eye hoping that el-Sisi’s regime can regain control of their quasi-colony.

Ruto might be an unknown, he might not know what he’s doing, but rewarding a neocolonial puppet is even more counterproductive.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats to Ruto!

Read somewhere dude been killing his opps... how true is that?

Plus why was he beefing with Kenyatta?

The usual BS from our perpetually mouthy opposition! Juma was fronting for a Kikuyu billionaire, Jimi Wanjigi. He was the public face of his titanium mines at the coast. He stumbled across a lucrative smuggling OP at Mombasa port and ignoring advice from EVERYONE tried to horn in on the action thereby writing his own end.