KENYANS VOTE TODAY AND I'LL LEAVE THECOLI IF KENYATTA LOSES!

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't they both be wrong, you see, this is the problems with Kenyans, criticising Ruto means that I support Raila, and criticising Raila means that I support Ruto. This Ruto win goes beyond him winning, it's not even about him, the effects of his and uhuru's economic mismanagement will be felt fully after the latter leaves office.

Kenya's politics and civil service have always been hives of corruption, but with a weakening opposition, we are about to really legitimise this as a society. A lack of proper opposition is what made the first Kenyatta go crazy with power, and so forth. Every reasonable Kenyan should be praying for a strong opposition. Most things that Raila does anyway rarely benefits him, and the things Ruto challenges, end up working in his favour.

No. Just. No. I know you guys like to run with these talking points but the economy doubled during Uhuru's tenure.
Am on my phone and it's dyckpain uploading a graph but this is reliable.
  • gdp per capita for 2021 was $2,007, a 7.2% increase from 2020.
  • Kenya gdp per capita for 2020 was $1,872, a 1.95% decline from 2019.
  • Kenya gdp per capita for 2019 was $1,909, a 6.42% increase from 2018.
  • Kenya gdp per capita for 2018 was $1,794, a 9.83% increase from 2017.

As I posted earlier consumption stats can confirm this growth is REAL.
The 'Rona and this J/Uke situation have REALLY fked us though, like EVERYONE else.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
No. Just. No. I know you guys like to run with these talking points but the economy doubled during Uhuru's tenure.

The 'Rona and this J/Uke situation have REALLY fked us though, like EVERYONE else.
I must be living in a different Kenya then. The one your so called hustler loves. :mjlol:
Don't bring that mumbo jumbo economics to me like I don't know what's happening on the ground. I'm not a UN observer.

Last edited:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must be living in a different Kenya then. The one your so called hustler loves. :mjlol:
Don't bring that mumbo jumbo economics to me like I don't know what's happening on the ground. I'm not a UN observer.

Son,men need facts and figures not FEELINGS. If you've other stats let's see them. The truth is Kenya has grown TREMENDOUSLY post Moi era.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMFG! Kenyatta's attempted election f'ery has been proved-it's even worse than I thought!?

Chebukati Names Top Govt Officials Who Wanted To Influence Presidential Results Outcome In Favor Of Raila
JEMIMAH MUENI
ByJEMIMAH MUENI
Published18 hours ago
SHARES
Tweet
NAIROBI, Kenya, Aug 27 – Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) Chairman Wafula Chebukati has named senior government officials who wanted to subvert the will of the people at the Bomas of Kenya during the announcement of the Presidential results.

Chebukati says about 10am of the said date, the National Security Advisory Committee (NSAC) members came to see him alongside other commissioners at the national tallying centre at Bomas, and asked him to ensure a runoff, if he couldn’t declare Raila Odinga as the outright winner in the 2022 presidential election.

Chebukati names top govt officials who wanted to influence Presidential results outcome in favor of Raila » Capital News

He actually has some of these nikkas on video!

In his affidavit has listed the names of the NSAC delegation that were represented at the said meeting, including Principal Administrative Secretary at the office of the President Kennedy Kihara , Solicitor General Kennedy Ogeto, Inspector General of Police Hillary Mutyambai and LT. General Francis Omondi Ogolla the Vice Chief of Defences.

Imo,Kenyatta will wish he'd just taken the L. Ruto doesn't play.

Swahili P'Bitek

Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Why can't they both be wrong, you see, this is the problems with Kenyans, criticising Ruto means that I support Raila, and criticising Raila means that I support Ruto. This Ruto win goes beyond him winning, it's not even about him, the effects of his and uhuru's economic mismanagement will be felt fully after the latter leaves office.

Kenya's politics and civil service have always been hives of corruption, but with a weakening opposition, we are about to really legitimise this as a society. A lack of proper opposition is what made the first Kenyatta go crazy with power, and so forth. Every reasonable Kenyan should be praying for a strong opposition. Most things that Raila does anyway rarely benefits him, and the things Ruto challenges, end up working in his favour.
A year later and everything I said materialized. Even the piece about Raila loving politics more than development etc. Didn't the Ruto regime 1st get into office and start blaming Uhuru for economic sabotage? Hasn't raila hit the streets for "cost of living" purposes only to reveal that he wants an official office for the leader of opposition? These guys are all trash. If the 2018 "handshake" didn't teach you that then you are truly lost. The less said about Ruto, the better.

Swahili P'Bitek

Daps
Reppin
Mtaani

You fakkit I can't believe I wasted time arguing with your bytch ass

Swahili P'Bitek

Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Can you get serious mzeiya. Every county receives their share of the devolved national budget. The people killing you are your mouth-breathing governors swindling you with age old anti-central kenya propaganda.
Lets get it straight here, the massive agricultural industry of Central Kenya and Rift Valley contributes to 90% of national revenues, the 10% rest comes from the Coastal beaches and the port of Mombasa. The mountainous and land-locked Central Kenya even produces more fish than Nyanza through artificial fish-farms without the help of a humongous lake.
Boogles my mind all the time how you people have no difficulty feeling entitled over others capital and still demanding to be given more:camby:
Its been decades since you made a deal with the British to rule Kenya after they added Eastern Uganda to Kenya, after 50 years ya'll are still pressed over the presidency. You can always move to Uganda if you feel Kenya is not your cup of tea. You will find the tallest queens over there, I hear they've got good food too. Hurry, Uganda awaits you:youngsabo:

Can you get serious mzeiya. Every county receives their share of the devolved national budget. The people killing you are your mouth-breathing governors swindling you with age old anti-central kenya propaganda.
Lets get it straight here, the massive agricultural industry of Central Kenya and Rift Valley contributes to 90% of national revenues, the 10% rest comes from the Coastal beaches and the port of Mombasa. The mountainous and land-locked Central Kenya even produces more fish than Nyanza through artificial fish-farms without the help of a humongous lake.
Boogles my mind all the time how you people have no difficulty feeling entitled over others capital and still demanding to be given more:camby:
Its been decades since you made a deal with the British to rule Kenya after they added Eastern Uganda to Kenya, after 50 years ya'll are still pressed over the presidency. You can always move to Uganda if you feel Kenya is not your cup of tea. You will find the tallest queens over there, I hear they've got good food too. Hurry, Uganda awaits you:youngsabo:

33d6c5ebdf3524dfffff80b9fffffff0.jpg

viewtopic.php
:mjlol:....90% of the economy ha! Ruto the hustler ha! You thought 2 ICC suspects could change the country ha! 20 lost years ha! Vision 2030 turned to vision 2090! The fish rots from the head. The executive is rotten and so are the county gvts.