Kenyan artist Michael Soi upsets Chinese delegation with his art work.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
simple, africans dont manufacturer their own weapons. how hard would it really be?
Ask Italy.

Africa has no problems getting arms. Arms for diamonds have been happening for decades. China is not, and I repeat for the last time, NOT a country with an invasion doctrine. Never has, never will.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Ask Italy.

Africa has no problems getting arms. Arms for diamonds have been happening for decades. China is not, and I repeat for the last time, NOT a country with an invasion doctrine. Never has, never will.

Sorry, bruh, you're missing Marcuz' point. It's better to make, than to get.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
tumblr_n69yssqjjU1rqkjy0o1_500.jpg

Art is supposed to evoke emotion.... and Soi is doing a damn good job...

Man where the fukk can I cop one of his pieces before the internet goes all "Basquiat" on him and inflates the prices times a trillion

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
African brehs dilute your godly African genetics for some Ching Chong genetics.:scust:, why is Africa the only continent to let other races come in and just pillage it. The people should tell those china men to fukk of, not as if Chinese are welcoming of foreigners in their home land.

Daps
Africa is the only place in the world that forigners can get rich off of her land by giving her people crumbs and sex the woman all day along without the men batting a eyelid. And this has happened ever since Arabs first came to the continent.

@Rainman

You're so predictable. Of course you would zero in on anything that has to do with Black women's sex lives while ignoring the fact that African men are swirling with Asians, Europeans and others even more. Take your rhetoric back over to the rest of the c00ns and old fat cac women on that "other site":camby:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli told me China are Africans allies :sas2: Now you nikkas all changing ya well researched well informed views off the strength of one Africans opinions? :mjpls:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
African brehs dilute your godly African genetics for some Ching Chong genetics.:scust:, why is Africa the only continent to let other races come in and just pillage it. The people should tell those china men to fukk of, not as if Chinese are welcoming of foreigners in their home land.
they import hundreds if not thousands of africans into china every year. :what:
they just began offering 10 year tourist visas for americans, the longest tourist visa in the world. :what:

and name a rich country that doesnt have foreign investors or foreign companies or immigrants :what:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Of course. I can list every single dynasty, why?
Then you do know the amount of wars that have taken place for china to become present china. Asian cultures have historically been very insular...that doesn't mean they are incapable of imposing themselves on other nations in the modern age. The ancient chinese are not the exact same chinese of the modern age.
Asians are culturally very observant people and they jump into a situations with the certirude that they will make quick gains. They know/studied the relationship that africans have had with europe and will use that ro their advantage.
What I am saying that africans need to not only focus which might I add is the 'ennemy' that they know to take arms with the 'ennemy' they don't (figuratively speaking).

There's a french saying that says don't sell tge robber for the witch. African leaders need to be vigilant with their partnership with china like any other country but my lack of confidence in their leadership is due to that many don't evn do right by their people leaving the door open for others to exploit.