Kenyan artist Michael Soi upsets Chinese delegation with his art work.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
then list the number of invasions the chinese have initiated. :what:
The chinese have a different approach than the euros like I said look at fiji with indians/malaysia & vietnam with the chinese. They don't impose themselves politically and play pyppet master like the euros...they like to monopolize economically.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
So why did you respond to my post about globalization if you're not complaining?:wtf:
You give an a general sarcastic statement that people don't know what globalization without posing any coubterargument and you think you are some smart arse?

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
tumblr_n69yssqjjU1rqkjy0o3_500.jpg

:scust:
:russ:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The chinese have a different approach than the euros like I said look at fiji with indians/malaysia & vietnam with the chinese. They don't impose themselves politically and play pyppet master like the euros...they like to monopolize economically.
the chinese have zero control of vietnam. wtf are you talking about? they helped them in the vietnam war the same way america would help canada. :what:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
For someone that seem to know so much about them you seem very shortsighted and I might I add delusional.
YOU HAVENT EVEN fukkING LISTED A SINGLE INVASION OF ANY KIND, NOT PSYCHOLOGICAL NOT PHYSICAL, NOT ONE. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????? :mindblown:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Africa should trust no one and go wherever their interests are met. Every nation attempting to gain power has an agenda. The chinese are no different.

Alliances aren't at all about trust, they're about what can you do for me and what can I do for you. Currently Africa's interests is met with the Chinese, there's no guarantee that it'll be so in the future. In fact, there may come a time when African countries may instead become the US's allies – the world is funny that way – and generally that's how state alliances work: today's enemy may be tomorrow's friend and vice-versa. There's little space for morals, or even ethics, the goal is progress.