Kenyan artist Michael Soi upsets Chinese delegation with his art work.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:heh: Keep thinking that...........They will work together to do the due....this will be a Berlin Conference #2..........:dead:
You are going off blind assumption, I am going off stats and history. I think I will take statistics each and every time.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
What pedestal ? I am explaining to you we are not a s incompetent as you think. At least not my country. Nor is it politically fragile.
Ok...it's not the individuals that I am calling incompetent but the system.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
My faith for african leadership is low...I will need evidence of a turning tide as they continue to deal with countries internationally. There have been more losses than gains in repect to african leaders. Time will tell if the relationship with China will allow africa to sustain their own economic boom where they are start building their own manufacturing base.
There are already a dozen african countries with their own manufacturing base. :heh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ok...it's not the individuals that I am calling incompetent but the system.
You have already said what you needed to say. You think low of our leaders. This is why you think we are being had. Just sit down and watch the ride. :manny:

Come running when we have metropolitans after talking so much trash.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You have already said what you needed to say. You think low of our leaders. This is why you think we are being had. Just sit down and watch the ride. :manny:
Yes I do cause many have not shown us otherwise. I don't blame china for seeking an opportunity for trade...I hold african leaders to maintain a trade relationship that will be mutually beneficial. And yes my trust for their leadership is low (not to say non existent) due to precedence that had beem set.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You are going off blind assumption, I am going off stats and history. I think I will take statistics each and every time.

Breh...they are doing a one two punch on our land right now.....The West and The East fighting over our land and resources, while the CIA has been creating Ebola outbreaks and the Boko Haram to distract you......

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Yes I do cause many have not shown us otherwise. I don't blame china for seeking an opportunity for trade...I hold african leaders to maintain a trade relationship that will be mutually beneficial. And yes my trust for their leadership is low (not to say non existent) due to precedence that had beem set.

Breh...they are doing a one two punch on our land right now.....The West and The East fighting over our land and resources, while the CIA has been creating Ebola outbreaks and the Boko Haram to distract you......
Ah ok. I get it. Africa will be poverty stricken and poor for the rest of your lifetime and the next century. I get it.

I hold african leaders to maintain a trade relationship that will be mutually beneficial.
this is actually what is happening for the first time in a century but since you already have low esteem for africa, you are coming up with random scenarios like invasion and theft. There is nothing more I can do or say to change what the cacs have painted africa to you.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Ah ok. I get it. Africa will be poverty stricken and poor for the rest of your lifetime and the next century. I get it.
Spare me the theatrics...I want to see africans prosper like no other but the precedence set does leave a lot to be desired. That's a fact!

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

this is actually what is happening for the first time in a century but since you already have low esteem for africa, you are coming up with random scenarios like invasion and theft. There is nothing more I can do or say to change what the cacs have painted africa to you.

No I don't believe that will be....I believe the Motherland is gaining ground and will flourish like we once were...but by allowing intrusions once again of the same nature,but different time period, will put us right back to square one.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No I don't believe that will be....I believe the Motherland is gaining ground and will flourish like we once were...but by allowing intrusions once again of the same nature,but different time period, will put us right back to square one.
So how exactly should the minerals be sold? How should africa build when many countries lack engineers and the know how?

I would love to hear what we should be doing right, since what we are doing is wrong. :mjpls:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So how exactly should the minerals be sold? How should africa build when many countries lack engineers and the know how?

I would love to hear what we should be doing right, since what we are doing is wrong. :mjpls:
The continent is doing exactly what it needs too to grow. People just like viewing africa as an incompetent child, thats all.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the way i see it, if the deal was negotiated and parties in africa signed on, then i don't think it's "rape" :yeshrug:
One leader who has sold out and oppressed can decide for millions.

When a mother tells her daughter to stay in this room... then allows a grown man to enter and sex the daughter for money... I guess that isn't rape because the mom made the deal.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
What makes you think the Chinese can just walk in and colonise Africa. This isn't 1830.

Are they going to swim to Africa? They've got to get past Central Asia and India before getting to Africa.

The problem with you Westerners is your intellectual arrogance. You think you know everything, you think you can accurately predict the future, but you don't know jack. I was listening to a podcast about the Chinese in Congo. The Chinese can speak Lingala, live among the Congolese and eat the same food as the Congolese, while workers at the American embassy could only speak French and barely ventured out of their air-conditioned enclosures.

Their only interaction with natives apart from their drivers, cooks and stewards are short planned in advance appointments with the locals.

Yet these same people living in a hermetically sealed bubble are the ones who produce so-called "detailed" reports on the situation in Africa, and you will swallow the BS they produce without blinking.

We who live in Africa know better. We can pick apart your BS in a second. Just a few days ago, workers protested in Nigeria because their German employers set dogs upon them because they had the temerity to request for canteen facilities - (the Germans had no problems providing canteen facilities for themselves). Did the Western media carry that story? No. Why? Because it does not fit into the "Yellow Peril /Evil Chinese" stereotype.

The Chinese are evil, but the West is wonderful. Obama takes a picture with Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo - one of Africa's worst dictators, nobody bothers in the Western Media. Chevron and Shell hire the Nigerian Military / Para-Military forces to murder defenseless villagers, that is brushed under the carpet.

Chevron-Texaco, Exxon-Mobil, Shell, Total and Eni have made the poor people of the Niger Delta endure the equivalent of an Exxon Valdez Oil spill every year for the past 50 years. Does the Western media carry it? No. Why? Because the environmental damage caused by the Chinese in Zambia "is more important".

The Nigerian government has been trying to get the Oil majors to stop gas flaring in the Niger Delta since 1990. They ain't interested and neither is the Western media.

Please I don't want to hear the "Chinese are evil in Africa" BS again.