Kenyan artist Michael Soi upsets Chinese delegation with his art work.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
China got that "development" politics down to a science.

At least when the Euros wanted to "help" build a road or hospital or some shyt, they would use local labor/ material suppliers and rape you on the back end with the oil deal.

China "helps" by bringing in Chinese labor, Chinese cement, Chinese wheelbarrows, builds a Chinese housing complex for the workers and at the end hand over a building your economy didn't see a dime from construction and still rapes you on the oil deal.
That is false. Depends on the country. Most competent countries have their own people working the labor force.

And the european style was slavery. If you told an african you would prefer that, you might get hacked by a machete.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Show me anywhere in history where the Chinese have attacked a country. They have been a defensive country (think great wall) since the beginning of their civilisation. On top of that, how exactly are they going to get the chinese army into africa without an aircraft carrier and an american military presence all around?

Most importantly do you think we would just let them scheme us?

Ok how about you tell us what we should do economically to grow into the international stage and what we should sell to it.

:what: You let the Euros "scheme" us.......How the fck you think we here and you there..........

And yes I know all about the Great Wall....but that's the past and yes they kept Euros and others out, and built up a military force akin to none in the modern day age now, which they will eventually use....:sas2:

You think they been building the Military force like they have just to sit around and look at the toys..........:rudy:

And now they "shaking hands" with the Motherland on some broad scope of business comraderie.......Follow the crumbs breh...this the same trick all over again....

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Yes in 20 yrs but does the chinese development have a longevity? I don't think that africans should follow that template. Rapid growth is not alwaus sustainable.
Of course it does. Like someone stated earlier, they have been sending loads of african students to chinese universities to learn things like engineering, architect, science. You can build for the people but if they are uneducated the building mean nothing. The chinese are building but they are also teaching, something the europeans did not do, so when they left the africans had no idea how to up keep the infrastructure. You do not think we thought this through?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
China got that "development" politics down to a science.

At least when the Euros wanted to "help" build a road or hospital or some shyt, they would use local labor/ material suppliers and rape you on the back end with the oil deal.

China "helps" by bringing in Chinese labor, Chinese cement, Chinese wheelbarrows, builds a Chinese housing complex for the workers and at the end hand over a building your economy didn't see a dime from construction of and still rapes you on the oil deal.
Europe has been bad but the chinese will be worse.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:what: You let the Euros "scheme" us.......How the fck you think we here and you there..........

And yes I know all about the Great Wall....but that's the past and yes they kept Euros and others out, and built up a military force akin to none in the modern day age now, which they will eventually use....:sas2:

You think they been building the Military force like they have just to sit around and look at the toys..........:rudy:

And now they "shaking hands" with the Motherland on some broad scope of business comraderie.......Follow the crumbs breh...this the same trick all over again....
Exactly. It is one thing to get fooled once, but you think we would just get fooled again? :what:

Chinas military is not for invasion, its to protect its shipping lanes from america who have a heavy presence all around them. If you think america would just let the chinese invade africa, you are sadly mistaken. America is itching for a reason to get them kicked out, attacking us would give them the perfect excuse. Again, China has no history of invading anyone, ever. Even when they were the super power of the world in the old days.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
That is false. Depends on the country. Most competent countries have their own people working the labor force.

And the european style was slavery. If you told an african you would prefer that, you might get hacked by a machete.
None are good. But it is dangerous to put china on a pedestal...it should be looked as an opportunity nothing more. I cringe when some africans want to make it an east vs west debacle they risk getting played by both if they are not on alert. And yes many african countries are fragile politically.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

Breh, these dude's will build a sport's stadium you didn't want then have a handing over ceremony like

:yeshrug: you'll figure out what to do with it...now about those mines, remember I just gave you a stadium

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Breh, these dude's will build a sport's stadium you didn't want then have a handing over ceremony li

:yeshrug: you'll figure out what to do with it...now about those mines, remember I just gave you a stadium
We asked for the stadium. And we are in full control of our mines. I am missing the point here.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Exactly. It is one thing to get fooled once, but you think we would just get fooled again? :what:

Chinas military is not for invasion, its to protect its shipping lanes from america who have a heavy presence all around them. If you think america would just let the chinese invade africa, you are sadly mistaken. America is itching for a reason to get them kicked out, attacking us would give them the perfect excuse. Again, China has no history of invading anyone, ever. Even when they were the super power of the world in the old days.

:heh: Keep thinking that...........They will work together to do the due....this will be a Berlin Conference #2..........:dead:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I am basing on observation. I don't trust anyone!
None are good. But it is dangerous to put china on a pedestal...it should be looked as an opportunity nothing more. I cringe when some africans want to make it an east vs west debacle they risk getting played by both if they are not on alert. And yes many african countries are fragile politically.
What pedestal ? I am explaining to you we are not a s incompetent as you think. At least not my country. Nor is it politically fragile.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Of course it does. Like someone stated earlier, they have been sending loads of african students to chinese universities to learn things like engineering, architect, science. You can build for the people but if they are uneducated the building mean nothing. The chinese are building but they are also teaching, something the europeans did not do, so when they left the africans had no idea how to up keep the infrastructure. You do not think we thought this through?
My faith for african leadership is low...I will need evidence of a turning tide as they continue to deal with countries internationally. There have been more losses than gains in repect to african leaders. Time will tell if the relationship with China will allow africa to sustain their own economic boom where they are start building their own manufacturing base.