Kennedy siblings rip RFK Jr. for endorsing Trump: ‘A betrayal’ of family values

Daps
Members of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s extended family called it a “betrayal of the values that our father and our family hold most dear” on Friday after the independent presidential candidate announced that he was endorsing former President Trump.

“We want an America filled with hope and bound together by a shared vision of a brighter future,” Kerry Kennedy wrote in a statement alongside four of Kennedy’s siblings. “We believe in Harris and Walz. Our brother Bobby’s decision to endorse Trump today is a betrayal of the values that our father and our family hold most dear.”

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Family Values.... :mjlol:

The democrats of OLD is dead.... :beli:

they need to wake up this new democratic party has sold america out.... :beli:
Cape.png

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually listening to his suspension speech right now. Him speaking about the chronic disease epidemic is SPOT ON but America is being choked by Big Agriculture and Big Pharma.

From what I understand he's withdrawing from 10 battleground states. He's still going to be on the ballot of others and urge people to vote for him to make Dems/Republicans be at 269-269 so no one wins the election and it goes to a contingency election. He was approached by Trump and he tried to talk to the Harris camp but they weren't having that.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#BOTHSIDES actually... I didnt even mention trump but ok... :mjlol:
these democrats are not your fukking friends... they using black folks as footstools and give us nothing in return... but ok keep voting for them...:mjlol:
Democrats would never fight to end Affirmative Action, cut medicaid spending, weaken Obamacare. Republicans would never fight to forgive student loans, which disproportionately impacts black students.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Democrats would never fight to end Affirmative Action, cut medicaid spending, weaken Obamacare. Republicans would never fight to forgive student loans, which disproportionately impacts black students.

ok but they going all in the use illegal immigrants to gerrymander black folks outta existence... :sas2: they not doing anything for black foks... all we are is a footstool to them and a tax write off... you really think these dems are your friends??? you think copmala gonna forgive students loans when she's in bed with blackrock??? who do you think is helping her craft her economic policies...:what:

#BOTHSIDES nikka...:what: now what??? Copmala gonna sell all ya'll asses out day 1... :manny: dont say we didnt warn you...

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok but they going all in the use illegal immigrants to gerrymander black folks outta existence... :sas2: they not doing anything for black foks... all we are is a footstool to them and a tax write off... you really think these dems are your friends??? you think copmala gonna forgive students loans when she's in bed with blackrock??? who do you think is helping her craft her economic policies...:what:

#BOTHSIDES nikka...:what: now what??? Copmala gonna sell all ya'll asses out day 1... :manny: dont say we didnt warn you...
Lol, you act like the border magically closes when Republicans control the WH. Do you know who benefits the most from undocumented immigration? Republican business owners. :wow:

And wtf does Blackrock have to do with student loans. Are you ok? :picard:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm actually listening to his suspension speech right now. Him speaking about the chronic disease epidemic is SPOT ON but America is being choked by Big Agriculture and Big Pharma.

From what I understand he's withdrawing from 10 battleground states. He's still going to be on the ballot of others and urge people to vote for him to make Dems/Republicans be at 269-269 so no one wins the election and it goes to a contingency election. He was approached by Trump and he tried to talk to the Harris camp but they weren't having that.
Anybody that was going to vote for him was right leaning anyway

Daps
#BOTHSIDES actually... I didnt even mention trump but ok... :mjlol:
these democrats are not your fukking friends... they using black folks as footstools and give us nothing in return... but ok keep voting for them...:mjlol:

“I didn’t even mention Trump” is a favorite line from you #BothSidesBozos

This thread is about reactions to RFK endorsing Trump and you flew in to deflect. :cape:

You’re a lot more transparent than you’d like to believe.