RFK Jr endorses Donald Trump in Pennsylvania court filing, both scheduled to speak in AZ today

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
Low Quality Posting
They just had polling that showed most of RFKs votes would go to Trump in swing states if he dropped out and endorsed Trump.

Big mistake by Kamala to ignore RFK

This might be the turning point of the election and where people will say how she lost it

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
They just had polling that showed most of RFKs votes would go to Trump in swing states if he dropped out and endorsed Trump.

This might be the turning point of the election and where people will say how she lost it

Maybe the poll is right, but the vibe seemed like Rfk leaned towards Demo.

I've seen alot of Black ppl supporting Rfk, I can't imagine they are now Trump voters

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I don't get it. This literally goes against stuff he's previously said.
That’s cause he’s a fckin shill who will sway to whoever gives him access or credibility. Perfect example of how shytty Louisiana is politically

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I don't get it. This literally goes against stuff he's previously said.
He was caught on a phone call basically saying he's working with Trump, then he was reportedly trying to work with both campaigns behind the scenes trying to ask for employment in both administrations. Dude has no principles at all. If he wasn't taking votes from Trump he wouldn't have dropped out.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No, she made the right idea. RFK was always Diet-Trump for people who like Trump but are afraid of the consequences. Also, voting for RFK lets "I'm an independent" people get to cloak their right-leaning ways when they go for RFK. This man was literally the favorite "I don't like EITHER party so im gonna vote RFK" despite him being Trump adjacent. Not Cornel, not Jill Stein, RFK.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Democrats are extremely hostile to third parties. It will be interesting to see where all these different groups end up supporting.