RFK Jr endorses Donald Trump in Pennsylvania court filing, both scheduled to speak in AZ today

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
So ultra liberal Cheryl Hines is not married to a MAGAtard and is goint to Trump rallies? fukking pathetic.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They just had polling that showed most of RFKs votes would go to Trump in swing states if he dropped out and endorsed Trump.

Big mistake by Kamala to ignore RFK

This might be the turning point of the election and where people will say how she lost it
Ehhh Nikki Haley and Vivek also dropped out and endorsed Trump. Didn't do shyt, and Nikki had a bigger base.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't get it. This literally goes against stuff he's previously said.
Because he is running game from the beginning.

Here is one of his biggest financiers.

Timothy Mellon, the 77-year-old founder of a rail and freight company, who poured $30 million into three GOP super PACs in five months, wrote that black people were “even more belligerent” after the expansion of social programs in the 1960s and 1970s and that Americans who rely on government assistance were “slaves of a new Master, Uncle Sam.”

In a self-published 2015 autobiography, Mellon called social safety net programs “Slavery Redux,” adding: “For delivering their votes in the Federal Elections, they are awarded with yet more and more freebies: food stamps, cell phones, WIC payments, Obamacare, and on, and on, and on. The largess is funded by the hardworking folks, fewer and fewer in number, who are too honest or too proud to allow themselves to sink into this morass.”
Also his running mate claim to fame is fukking Elon Musk and getting a billion dollars in the divorce.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
They just had polling that showed most of RFKs votes would go to Trump in swing states if he dropped out and endorsed Trump.

This might be the turning point of the election and where people will say how she lost it
Lmao at you wanting her to completely betray her base. She hasn't made any missteps yet.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I guess it makes some sense bc RFK is a complete vax conspiracy guy as were many Trump supporters.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
  • Steve Bannon embraces RFK Jr.’s deep-state conspiracies: “[Kennedy is] what I’ve been talking about—the anti-vax, the vaccine-hesitant, anti-establishment, anti-authoritarian…What Kennedy is talking about is the administrative state and deep state. His particular line of work, but it gets deeper, is the biopharmaceutical and medical industrial complex. But he also gets into the national security and intel. You cannot tell the difference between Kash Patel’s line of attack and Robert F. Kennedy.” – Steve Bannon, Real America’s Voice/Media Matters (June 21, 2023)
  • Roger Stone cheers on RFK Jr.’s Trumpian policies and says he “sounds a lot like Donald Trump”: “I’m extraordinarily impressed with [RFK Jr.’s] performance on the stump…He’s a truth teller…He is opposed to endless foreign war, he wants to close our border, and he is for health freedom…Donald Trump has said ‘he's a good man.’ He's got some very good ideas.” – Roger Stone, OANN (June 27, 2023)
  • Alex Jones says, “I really support” RFK Jr.: RFK Jr. is “a man of integrity that fights fluoride and poison shots and fentanyl and everything else. He’s a good man…He’s got a lot of guts, and I really support him...I would support him over most RINO Republicans.” – Alex Jones, NBC News (April 28, 2023)
  • Tucker Carlson vehemently defends RFK Jr.’s COVID theories: “Robert Kennedy knew early that the COVID vaccines were both ineffective and potentially dangerous…Bobby Kennedy himself is not extreme. He is deeply insightful and above all, he is honest…Bobby Kennedy is one of the most remarkable people we have ever met, and we are honored to have him on our show.” – Tucker Carlson, Fox News (April 19, 2023)
  • Joe Rogan loves RFK Jr.’s anti-vax, deep-state theories: “I love [RFK Jr.]. Forget about the vaccine stuff, which I think he's got very good points on all that stuff. And if you read his book, if you read the ‘Real Anthony Fauci’ you'll be sick to your stomach if you know the absolute truth...He’s an amazing guy. I really love him.” – Joe Rogan, RFK Jr. (February 11, 2024)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Another new account that just suddenly started posting and it's been nothing but misinformation.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Haven't watched yet, but I've followed him for awhile now.

Unless Trump is giving him a position with influence over Pharma or the EPA, agencies he's been in court with for ages, then this is a head scratching decision. Thing is they tried this is 2016, but Trump ultimately bent the knee to Pharma lobby and ended talks with him.