Kendu (Drug Dealer from Late 80s Early 90s Brooklyn) on Humans Of NY IG Post

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Kendu is one of the few gangsters from old new york nobody seems to have anything negative to say on... @The HONORABLE SKJ could elaborate

:francis: The OGs I've spoken to from the "old New York" era didn't have the details to his case until his girlfriend Santra Rucker revealed info from HIS unsealed case

How he set her up to take the bulk of the charges in HIS conspiracy case which got her 390 years under the Rockerfeller laws of New York even though Thier was NO EVIDENCE that she took part within Kendu's activities

:manny:

P_602989_630761.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
To tell ya the truth the only cats from NYC that no one really has anything negative to say about are these 3 guys from Uptown ..

Peter Shue

Frank Matthews

And

Fritz

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
:francis: The OGs I've spoken to from the "old New York" era didn't have the details to his case until his girlfriend Santra Rucker revealed info from HIS unsealed case

How he set her up to take the bulk of the charges in HIS conspiracy case which got her 390 years under the Rockerfeller laws of New York even though Thier was NO EVIDENCE that she took part within Kendu's activities

:manny:

P_602989_630761.jpg

Kendu's son on twitter said that Santra Rucker is a liar and that it was the other way around...Santra got caught up with her own drug cases and she implicated Kendu even though Kendu had nothing to do with it

Not that it matters but Kendu's son is this flamboyant gay artsy dude too lmao

But he told that Lade dude that made that new York Gangster twitter thread some time ago this on twitter

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
When his son said that on twitter thigs started to make sense... idk why people take Santra Rucker's word for it knowing how grimy those old school bytches from NY was

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What did his baby mama do to grt that much time?

I mean damn!

Life setences :mjcry: thats some shyt but at the end of the day thats why crime dont pay. At least he's trying to turn a negative to a postive and speak to the youth.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
To tell ya the truth the only cats from NYC that no one really has anything negative to say about are these 3 guys from Uptown ..

Peter Shue

Frank Matthews

And

Fritz
Frank Matthews, best drug dealer of all time.

Dude was tryna connect the brothers amd latinos so we aint have to fukk with them crusty italians. Almost had the entire eastern seaboard. They should make a movie about him you know, not to glorfiy him but it is an intresting storry and he was very inteligent too. I think a biopic like film could be dope.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
In 83 what were the alternatives, I'll wait...

Do your history breh, it explains a lot of why the crack epidemic went down the way it did.

It wasn't as simple as don't sell drugs. Your applying 2017 logic to the past. Don't work that way.

Why not, they are victims too. Them nikkas spent their entire lives chasing fools gold.

Once again, I BEG YOU nikkaS TO DO YOUR HISTORY ON WHAT YOUR PEOPLE BEEN THROUGH.

In the 80's there was literally no choice. Jay Z breaks this shyt down brilliantly in his music. And I think you guys apply the logic of today's clown ass generation to the past.

That's where u mess up. Because those dudes were living in EXTREME POVERTY, most people in NYC lived in abandoned buildings at that time. Straight up dens, good frame of reference is documentaries like "Rubble Kings", "80 Blocks from Tiffanys", "Harlem: Our Faces, Our Voices" etc. they lived in ground zero level circumstances. There was no school, there were no jobs, you couldn't even be a train conductor or bus operator back then.

So when u take someone is dirt level homeless poor and tell them there is a MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY right there for them. What you think they gonna do!?!?!?

Let me ask you this... WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!? Your mom hungry, your sister pregnant, and you don't have any options outside of low lever labor minimum wage work? You gon trap.

These nikkas ain't choose that life, that shyt was a game of survival.

I was lucky enough to have uncles who explained these things to me.
:deadmanny: At drug dealers being homeless with a pregnant sister and hungry mother, then voila they become dealers. That sound like one of them true to game books or some chit like that.

That is not the majority of drug dealers situations bruh. Back then or now or any time in between.