Kendu (Drug Dealer from Late 80s Early 90s Brooklyn) on Humans Of NY IG Post

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Frank Matthews, best drug dealer of all time.

Dude was tryna connect the brothers amd latinos so we aint have to fukk with them crusty italians. Almost had the entire eastern seaboard. They should make a movie about him you know, not to glorfiy him but it is an intresting storry and he was very inteligent too. I think a biopic like film could be dope.

Best drug dealer of all time?! Do you know how crazy that shyt sounds. There's nothing remotely da best about pumpin' poision to your own kind.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Best drug dealer of all time?! Do you know how crazy that shyt sounds. There's nothing remotely da best about pumpin' poision to your own kind.
Well best in the sense he got away with it and had real power. I guess what I mean is one of the largest, and most cunning.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Frank Matthews, best drug dealer of all time.

Dude was tryna connect the brothers amd latinos so we aint have to fukk with them crusty italians. Almost had the entire eastern seaboard. They should make a movie about him you know, not to glorfiy him but it is an intresting storry and he was very inteligent too. I think a biopic like film could be dope.
Do you think he got away breh?

Easily the most interesting drug kingpin story I've ever heard

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Do you think he got away breh?

Easily the most interesting drug kingpin story I've ever heard
I think so and I think he either killed the side piece for fear she would talk or he held it down with her and lived well in some foreign country. Probably cuba or something.

He had to have got away but I wonder if he still lives.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Damn. Can't knock the guy for not giving up his 'word' as it is something you can't ever get back after you rat. The only problem is you can also never get time back and he lost it.

Good for his daughter though, that is real dope. She surely could have gone down the wrong path. I am sure that is the one thing keeping him going.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hustler from cypress hills projects

one of the only hustlers mike tyson respected cause he had his own money and didnt try to leech off tyson

heard alpo and wayne perry tried to rob him once but they failed

served a few years in prison but got out like a decade ago and is still in new york chilling

Who was leeching off tyson?