Kendrick Not Allowed To Talk About Politics Anymore In Interviews?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you're splicing interviews and acting like pac is talking TO YOU ,but you dont have the nuts to even really TRY to be like him,then yea you're fake. it's one thing to be not as good. but naw he's straight faking cause he wants that type of love. Stop making BS excuses you bytch nikka

Go sit down somewhere. It's obvious you are a little child who has to resort to insults when none were said to you. Maybe it's you who's pretending to be something they are not.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
I like how Kendrick fans in here acting like they talking us off a cliff,and were the ones who are disappointed:mjlol:....People been calling dude a phony and accusing him of only rapping the pro black shyt for money,and not coming across as authentic for a while now:pachaha:

Its been yall fellow stans telling nikkas they need to support and never talk bad about Kendricks music because of what he stands for as a black man for a while now:troll:...Yall been defending every c00n statement saying he was just misunderstood or misquoted...nikkas even defending who the fukk he decides to date "Bu bu but he met her before he became awoke yall:whoa:"

Now here you are today,sitting here smugly talkin bout "He's just a rapper its not that deep:sas1:"

Don't try to flip the script now,nikkas been tellin YALL "He's just a rapper,and possibly not a authentic one:sas2:" and yall been going wild and negging anybody who had the audacity to question his authenticity....the argument started because YALL though he was more,dont try to flip it like it was the other way around now:russ:

BTW shame on yall who believed,for losing hope after this one article,guess you got sick of fightin tooth and nail like you been doin:francis:

:whoo::gladbron::myman:

/THREAD

Infinite daps, breh!

You pretty much articulated everything I can't stand about Koondikk and his bytch-ass overly sensitive stans.

Last edited:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Go sit down somewhere. It's obvious you are a little child who has to resort to insults when none were said to you. Maybe it's you who's pretending to be something they are not.
I'm talking to you like that because you're clearly dancing away from reality and outright pretending to not see reality. And i'm convinced you really are a bytch nikka. I'm not just saying it to be mean. I'm really convinced.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking to you like that because you're clearly dancing away from reality and outright pretending to not see reality. And i'm convinced you really are a bytch nikka. I'm not just saying it to be mean. I'm really convinced.

I'm not dancing away from anything. I'm defending my stance on why he was instructed that he couldn't speak on political issues. If these were questions related to political topics that he discussed on the album, then yes, it would've been fair game. Just because I don't agree with you or you don't agree with me doesn't make me or you out to be anything other than two people who disagree. Now you can take what you want from it or make what you want out of it, but it's your opinion.

You making judgements about me based on words on a screen when you don't know me says far more about you than it does me. I never came at you like that.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I'm not dancing away from anything. I'm defending my stance on why he was instructed that he couldn't speak on political issues. If these were questions related to political topics that he discussed on the album, then yes, it would've been fair game. Just because I don't agree with you or you don't agree with me doesn't make me or you out to be anything other than two people who disagree. Now you can take what you want from it or make what you want out of it, but it's your opinion.

You making judgements about me based on words on a screen when you don't know me says far more about you than it does me. I never came at you like that.
It's a fact that kendrick is attempting to leech on to 2pac's stance in music,going as far as splicing up an unreleased interview from 2pac to act as if 2pac is passing a baton to him. Yet he's scared to talk.Yet in your responses you act as if kendrick doesnt owe any accountability for this character he is portraying. You're making excuses as if kendrick didnt ask for this type of judgement based off his own actions. So as far as i'm concerned you a bytch nikka too. You have bytch nikka principles clearly.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a fact that kendrick is attempting to leech on to 2pac's stance in music,going as far as splicing up an unreleased interview from 2pac to act as if 2pac is passing a baton to him. Yet he's scared to talk.Yet in your responses you act as if kendrick doesnt owe any accountability for this character he is portraying. You're making excuses as if kendrick didnt ask for this type of judgement based off his own actions. So as far as i'm concerned you a bytch nikka too. You have bytch nikka principles clearly.

He's not leeching on 2pac's stances. He clearly has his own stances and some of them conflict with Pac's. Is he scared to talk? No. Again, he's spoken on issues in interviews. All of a sudden, you're saying he's fake because he was told not to speak on political issues in one interview.

Posts on a message board don't warrant judgements of another person's principles.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
He's not leeching on 2pac's stances. He clearly has his own stances and some of them conflict with Pac's. Is he scared to talk? No. Again, he's spoken on issues in interviews. All of a sudden, you're saying he's fake because he was told not to speak on political issues in one interview.

Posts on a message board don't warrant judgements of another person's principles.
Why in the world did he do that at the end of the album?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why in the world did he do that at the end of the album?

Because it's apparent that Kendrick is still searching and trying to find his place. He's asking Pac his thoughts and philosophies on issues that affect his environment and generation. Basically, it's like he's asking Pac for guidance. Even at the end, that's where the line between him and Pac is drawn.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Because it's apparent that Kendrick is still searching and trying to find his place. He's asking Pac his thoughts and philosophies on issues that affect his environment and generation. Basically, it's like he's asking Pac for guidance. Even at the end, that's where the line between him and Pac is drawn.
2pac is dead,been dead, This is clearly propaganda. And he shall be judged accordingly