Kendrick Not Allowed To Talk About Politics Anymore In Interviews?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Yikes...

I truly support K.Dot, but I just can't understand how ANYONE can approve of this. You're the worst kind of stan if you find nothing wrong with this. Before the MUSIC, we're all human beings with ideas, feelings, emotions, etc. So FOH with that "he's a rapper" bull. That never stopped him from venting out before, has it?

I get it, you don't need to explain yourself or constantly touch on your stance...but if you created possibly the most political album of the year(s), you BETTER be able to walk the walk AND talk the talk. Does he actually believe he'll receive less backlash by doing this??

Also, why does Kendrick need his manager to tell interviewers anything?? Isn't he pushing 30? Shouldn't he be able to tell them what he will not answer? Like real artist fukking do? He ain't a teen celebrity, this is borderline puppet shyt brehs
Yep, at the bolded. If he TRULY felt the way that he presents himself in the music, there's NO WAY anyone would be able to tell him to be quiet. I could never imagine ANYONE telling Pac to not speak what's on his heart. The only way Pac could be silenced was death:mjcry:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Let me keep it simple.

The labels don't want artists saying things that may enlighten the people.

All they want rappers to talk about is guns, drugs, sex, and murder.

Yall think this is just some sing songy entertainment these labels put out. Hell no.

It's first and foremost SOCIAL ENGINNERING OF SOCIETY.

Same goes for TV, movies, etc. yall think it's just entertainment but it's really all about molding the public to become docile imbeciles.

And it's working real well.
Somebody else that understands whats goin on:wow:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
On February 28, 2014, Kendrick Lamar first revealed plans for releasing a follow-up to his second studio album, good kid, m.A.A.d city (2012), during an interview with Billboard.[4] In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, he was quoted as saying, "Just putting the word 'pimp' next to 'butterfly'… It's a trip. That's something that will be a phrase forever. It'll be taught in college courses — I truly believe that."[5] Lamar would later reveal that the album's original title was Tu Pimp a Caterpillar, which was an homage in its abbreviation to Tupac Shakur. In an interview with MTV, Lamar said: "Tu Pimp a Caterpillar was the original name and they [Dead End Hip Hop] caught it because the abbreviation was Tupac, Tu-P-A-C

AROUND 6 MINS ON....
Lmao you bytch ass fukk bwoi. How dare you try to make up shyt,when the truth is already out there. You're making a fool of yourself

HE'S CLEARLY MASQUERADING HIMSELF AS ANOTHER 2PAC,YOU CLOWN ASS nikka GTFOH

where is this pic from?

Kendrick_Tupac-300x300.jpg

i saw it in another thread

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diva Lamar Duckworth, first duckin ALL battles out of fear, then turning into a pop artist with Taylor Swift, now the nikka can't mutter a word about the black struggle or he'll upset his majority cac stanbase...

:camby:

This is what I was getting at. Talking about the black struggle =/= political. It can be political, but the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Let me keep it simple.

The labels don't want artists saying things that may enlighten the people.

All they want rappers to talk about is guns, drugs, sex, and murder.

Yall think this is just some sing songy entertainment these labels put out. Hell no.

It's first and foremost SOCIAL ENGINNERING OF SOCIETY.

Same goes for TV, movies, etc. yall think it's just entertainment but it's really all about molding the public to become docile imbeciles.

And it's working real well.
Yup. Just look at reality tv:wow:

Got blacks specifically looking like fukking idiots.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
make a politically charged album and sneakers but your team doesn't allow you to talk about the art/product you push.
lets keep it light and talk about how he's just one of the girls with Taylor and her posse.
:stacwtf:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Kendrick's hater squad is in here mad as fukk he won't be making political statements they can nitpick and criticize as "c00ning" anymore. :laff:
Is there a single comment dude made on the black community that didn't receive backlash from Twitter activists or Coli militants? :jbhmm: From a PR perspective, his team made the right choice.