Kendrick Not Allowed To Talk About Politics Anymore In Interviews?

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Honestly man, it's so much fun to diss Duckworth stans. I haven't seen such standom, bytching and goal-post shifting in a while.
It's embarrassing watching them try to argue that Lupe killed 6 God with one bar, while simultaneously ducking the fact that Lu made a track towards Duckworth that he's been silent on...

Duckworth stans are the 2nd worst stans on the net

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Let me keep it simple.

The labels don't want artists saying things that may enlighten the people.

All they want rappers to talk about is guns, drugs, sex, and murder.

Yall think this is just some sing songy entertainment these labels put out. Hell no.

It's first and foremost SOCIAL ENGINNERING OF SOCIETY.

Same goes for TV, movies, etc. yall think it's just entertainment but it's really all about molding the public to become docile imbeciles.

And it's working real well.

But, but, but, but...Kendrick was supposed to be different. :sadcam::francis::jbhmm:

:mjlol::russ::upsetfavre:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
make a politically charged album and sneakers but your team doesn't allow you to talk about the art/product you push.
lets keep it light and talk about how he's just one of the girls with Taylor and her posse.

TPAB isn't a politically charged album. The whole narrative of the album centers around him dealing with depression and paralleling that to the current social climate. There are songs that could be considered political, but overall, it's not politically charged. It Takes A Nation is a politically charged album, TPAB isn't.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
TPAB isn't a politically charged album. The whole narrative of the album centers around him dealing with depression and paralleling that to the current social climate. There are songs that could be considered political, but overall, it's not politically charged. It Takes A Nation is a politically charged album, TPAB isn't.
the bullshyt you excuse makers come up with...

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do I keep reading about KDot Stans. Seems like I keep reading a bunch of haters.