Kendrick Lamar's Drake diss song, 'Not Like Us,' being played in Johannesburg, South Africa."

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Kendrick Lamar is one of the biggest musicians on earth and people are acting surprised that a song that he put out for people to play at functions is a hit at functions

the same fanbase told us Alright and DNA were party songs finally actually have a party song and somehow keep acting surprised about it

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This track will go down in history as the first diss track that turned into a global party track....

:ufdup:
Definitely. Abd this shyt will haunt Drake for years.

Idk if it affects his popularity/sells, but if it does, this will be the biggest hip hop battle slaughter in music history.

That's the most club ready diss track to ever drop. Then he followed it up with a dark ass creatively incredible diss track that was literal letters to his family.

Kendrick ain't the one to battle with. I ain't the biggest Kendrick fan but I ain't never seen no shyt like this.

Family Matters is fire, but I have absolutely no desire to listen to it. That shyt says a lot, because I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.

Well. At least Israel is getting what it deserves in some way :ehh:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Are they tethers if they're living in South Africa?
Well listening to rap is a tether activity :birdman:

I was silly for not realizing the man featuring South African artists for his Black Panther album... Chilling in Ghana at a Virgil Abloh skatepark for his next project release... Was actually sneakdissing those damn tethers :ohhh: