They Not Like Us has been played on the radio more than any diss song I ever heard !

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So cause a bunch of people playing it over and over don't mean it's being dragged? Does everyone have hive brain since this damn battle or something? Some of my favorite songs got old to me cause of social media. Is this shyt somehow immune?
I think you’re missing the point and you sound bothered about it.

For the rest of us, the colonizer finally been called out in a way that’s undeniable and he’ll never be viewed the same, we gon celebrate that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think you’re missing the point and you sound bothered about it.

For the rest of us, the colonizer finally been called out in a way that’s undeniable and he’ll never be viewed the same, we gon celebrate that.
Oh fukkin please bruh. Yall nikkas was just bumping that "Colonizer" shyt just last year. Lol. This whole shyt is corny as fukk.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
and Hit Em Up of course, and I've lived on the East Coast my entire life.

thanks for contributing to my thread brehs, TheColi is my favorite website
:salute:

I love y’all nikkas mayne, even the OVHoes

But I wouldn’t compare it to hit ‘em up

Obviously that got radio play but it was shocking and ominous.

Dre Day was hilarious especially along with the video. After a while you just took everything they said about Eazy for granted.

I’m sitting here, however long since this came out, mumbling under my breath little lines of this song, cracking tf up at how unhinged yet unserious this nikka sounds

:laff:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Who TF is y’all? I hated his guts ever since he went on flex and revealed (to me at least) he wasn’t writing. Speak for your self
It's not myself I'm speaking for being that I been damn near forced to tolerate this nikka cause everyone in the media was dikkriding him. Even when Meek revealed he had writers a bunch of these same media people dikkridng Kendrick was making excuses for Drake and trying to pin the ghostwriter shyt on other great rappers to legitimize him. Kendrick ain't shyt either cause he was part of it in the beginning. And even now. Half the shyt he said in the battle he don't even apply to himself or other people around him. So he ain't some freedom fighter. Both these nikkas benefit from the same machine.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Who TF is y’all? I hated his guts ever since he went on flex and revealed (to me at least) he wasn’t writing. Speak for your self
LJby1RT.gif