They Not Like Us has been played on the radio more than any diss song I ever heard !

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Oh fukkin please bruh. Yall nikkas was just bumping that "Colonizer" shyt just last year. Lol. This whole shyt is corny as fukk.
That whole post seemed like some brain washed shyt :dead:

pauljerico

Pro
Supporter
Daps
From where im from the Philippines YES its BIG..got a lot of plays from radio and clubs here and also in the streets

from levels of popularity of diss songs not like us are miles away from ether and takeover..yes its organic hit..some dudes here dont know that this is a diss song or whatever..but its catchy and bumpy

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
From where im from the Philippines YES its BIG..got a lot of plays from radio and clubs here and also in the streets

from levels of popularity of diss songs not like us are miles away from ether and takeover..yes its organic hit..some dudes here dont know that this is a diss song or whatever..but its catchy and bumpy
Ether and Takeover are culturally based disses. Outsiders wasn't involved with that battle. Especially since there wasn't social media and shyt like Tik Tok around to muddy shyt. The reason it reached where u are. Is because Tik Tok and social media spread it like wildfire and it's a catchy song. The shyt could've just had the hook and beat and removed every diss from it and it would've still caught on. Just a sign of the times.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why this is news. Song was the #1 song in the country. Why wouldn't you be hearing this on the radio?

Most diss records are approached differently than regular songs. Most of them are album cuts and B sides. "Not Like Us" is like "Back To Back" where it is catchy with beat that is intended to be a club banger.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You know what the concept of a smash-hit is, right?
Yes. And they all get tiring when u can't escape it especially if the song ain't THAT fire musically. Its just a catchy joint. Especially with nowadays and social media. For instance. I even got tired of Creep by TLC. I can't even listen to that shyt no more.