Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laugh: y'all nikkas is psycho...lol..
:dahell: boyyyyyy you better watch what you say talkin about Lamar like that if you care about that rep :ufdup: you gonna fukk up your reputation on thecoli making disparaging remarks about the Voice of the 21st century

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:dahell: boyyyyyy you better watch what you say talkin about Lamar like that if you care about that rep :ufdup: you gonna fukk up your reputation on thecoli making disparaging remarks about the Voice of the 21st century
:huh: I ain't say shyt bout Kendrick...I said somethin bout some of his fans...lol..and I'm a fan of Kendrick by the way..

Divinergy

Anatomy will be the death of me...
Daps
Reppin
Houston
is a masterpiece a masterpiece if nobody hears it :sas2:

It's a damn shame too. I mean, mostly hip hop heads will tell you they listened to Tetsuo and Youth. It's a damn shame you wont hear a T&Y song on the radio. And it's a damn shame people wanna try and blow him off because he doesn't like Obama. My girlfriend told me he ruined his own career when he spoke bad about Obama during the Obama Inauguration. Some joke his life being a Fiasco :mjlol:. But let that man have his political opinions.

It's like that last TPAB track. "If shyt hit the fan, is you still a fan?" :ufdup:

He never really fell off. Food and Liquor 2 was solid, and Tetsuo should be in an art museum :ohlawd:.
The people who blow him off are the people who need to listen to him the most. And his album blew 2014 Forest Hill out of the water for sure. I don't count on the Grammy's for shyt, but if Kendrick doesn't get best rap album nomination, Lupe better get it. :ufdup:

Who really heard that Beck album??? :lupe: But he beat Beyonce for Best Album. :ooh:

But I still don't trust the Grammy's, especially since We Them Boys almost won a Grammy :francis:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
After listening to it 3 times its not as good as section 80 and gkmc :manny:

Got nothin to do with lyrics or flow, its still a good album..3.5/5. I dont know how it can be called a classic and its disrespectful to compare it to it was wriiten. Maybe gkmc but not this :stopitslime:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
The ghost of Mandela :blessed:

nelson-mandela-400.jpg