Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Drake does copy what Kendrick did on "Mortal Man"...I already know who the person he is gonna get or take an interview of from to add to the song...its gonna be a female. I'm not even gonna say the name but yall can guess...

No this has nothing to do with Kendrick now but i just wanna bring him up to hate on him again and laugh at how his album is gonna be wack

:mjlol:

Daps
If Drake does copy what Kendrick did on "Mortal Man"...I already know who the person he is gonna get or take an interview of from to add to the song...its gonna be a female. I'm not even gonna say the name but yall can guess...

No this has nothing to do with Kendrick now but i just wanna bring him up to hate on him again and laugh at how his album is gonna be wack

:mjlol:

has to be right???? :mjcry:

:mjcry:

Daps
:beli: stop bring up Amy winehouse for everything

I told you before we were lost before with that past stanning...

Aaliyah would be too obvious

PAss the mustard and ill tell you who i can see it being

stanning is forever .. !

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whatever you do, dont listen to MBDTF so quickly after you just finished TPAB. its flaws just become more obvious. no one thinks kanye is the best rapper but his limitations become glaringly obvious. if you could deal with it and still enjoy the production maybe you could digest it in the past, but thats not allowable anymore. its just too pedestrian. even his topics are limited. kanye is basically a slightly more interesting drake as far as subject matter goes.

Daps
whatever you do, dont listen to MBDTF so quickly after you just finished TPAB. its flaws just become more obvious. no one thinks kanye is the best rapper but his limitations become glaringly obvious. if you could deal with it and still enjoy the production maybe you could digest it in the past, but thats not allowable anymore. its just too pedestrian. even his topics are limited. kanye is basically a slightly more interesting drake as far as subject matter goes.

kanye was on his shiit on late registration & college dropout ..he had everything back then pause

lyrically he's become a clown since 808's

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
that video just shows this nikka ain't just saying shyt, I always knew that but people dont really understand how personal this rap shyt gets and having your business and mistakes out there so others can learn

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: and that comment and :pacspit: at the other...but go ahead and think u the blackest dude on the planet..:troll:

Damn you're on the Coli too? Thought you was just a twitter weirdo. Let me throw you in the ignored bushes real quick. :blessed:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Since this album came out, I've listened to it at least twice a day. It's hard to listen to anything else afterwards :wow:

I had been listening to Drake's album pretty consistantly until this album dropped...I tried to go back and listen to it the other day and felt like I was eating at the McDonalds 99 cent menu after a week of meals at The Palm...

It honestly doesn't feel like the same genre of music.. We should really stop the general comparassions..

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
I had been listening to Drake's album pretty consistantly until this album dropped...I tried to go back and listen to it the other day and felt like I was eating at the McDonalds 99 cent menu after a week of meals at The Palm...

It honestly doesn't feel like the same genre of music.. We should really stop the general comparassions..
:scustmooney: not even the regular menu at Mickey d's :russ: Comparing those two is ridiculous at this point.

The shift is in motion :youngsabo: