THESE WALLS :noah: the moaning and "SEX" before the beat drops :wow: :damn:

holy shyt. am i a homo for moaning along with it :lupe:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah ah uhhhhh ahhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh SEX

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The clean versions of Kendrick's "How Much a Dollar Cost?", "The Blacker the Berry" and "You Ain't Gotta Lie" are some of the first songs my children will know each and every word of. Rapsody's verse on "Complexion" too. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Mary Had A Little Lamb can eat a d*ck. We tryna raise humble, caring kings and queens that love themselves and their people the way God love em outchea baby :blessed:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
You Ain't Gotta Lie went from being my least favorite cut at first to now being my favorite....that flow on the 3rd verse is :wow:. Reminds me of some 90's Busta

One of Kendrick's best attributes as a rapper (which is what mostly turns people off) is his voice. He doesn't have a 1 distinctive voice and you can't ever guess what tone/pitch he's gonna use next. Kendrick bends his voice like an instrument which adds another layer to the music. Its almost like he's an actor switching from character to character at the drop of a dime. I don't know if its a good or bad thing, but to me it takes some serious skill to pull that off.

Also, with TPAB getting so much love, so many raving reviews and doing well on the charts.....Kendrick could just fall back if he wanted to. I watched this man grow from being a street rapper on them old BWS tapes, to becoming a Wayne clone to finally finding his identity on the EP, O.D., and Section 80. Dropping a classic debut with GKMC that made a big splash and now dropping TPAB which very may be his magnum opus...he could go out on top.

I think if he walked away now his legacy would be cemented but as a fan...I hope he stays in the rap game for a very long time and continue to deliver good genuine music.