Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. So all this Drake vs. Kendrick shyt can die. EVEN if Drake was being half-way about it (which, honestly, I guess we'll never know).. eventually holding onto something as small as the Control verse for so many years would just make you look stupid. Especially considering it was all love on Kendrick's end. That shyt needs to be posted in every Drake vs Kendrick thread. Case closed.

rappers are still some pussies for NOT busting back..i'll never be able to fully rock with certain cats for that. This ain't some poo butt rapper trying to "How to Rob" his way into the game. This was a A level artists going after other A-level artists....

them nikkas was pussies for it and there's nothing you or anyone else can say that will make me feel otherwise.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

how long before taylor swift start wearing dashikis. she feeling that radical black content:shaq:

oprah-shakes-head.gif

It means nothing to me that people can send a tweet out about loving the album.

Holla at me when I see you #blacklivesmatter rally or something. This is music to them. This is a soundtrack to life for us.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
:pachaha:I laugh every time I hear King Kunta since someone pointed out the female on it is his girl. Too real. :salute:
Where does it say that's his girl? I thought his girl was the cleaning lady on U

Superstar
Daps
One thing I see no one questioning is :wtf: is Taz Arnold the TISA guy doing on the production credits :wtf: