Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
:huhldup:

about-to-go-down.gif

He's not gonna admit to shyt lol. He was the one who got the most pissed at the Control shyt and hasn't fukked with him since. And then said nobody's gonna wanna work with him. So for him to say something... he'd either have to be over the shyt and let bygones be bygones, or just balls up and give it props.

Oh I know that tampax ass nikka won't say nothing. :laugh:

I was just :troll:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Musically this may be my favorite album since Late Registration. And yeah this is topping MBDTF. And that's been my favorite album for years.

I don't think you can really appreciate this shyt until you sit down and go through the lyrics.
I know B. I'm literally feeling like its an honor to hear this shyt. I don't even know what to say to this. He didn't sacrifice anything, yet added so much shyt to his style. And he kept it black the whole time. I mean own I don't know how to feel. I normally pretend Stan Kendrick to fukk around with Drake stans, and I plau around and I fukk with a lot of,Drakes 2011 and prior work. But man, this is the leader. This is the guy.mno denying it. I don't need to bump another album the rest of the year. I just wanna explore and live with this album the rest of the year.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I sort of have to. I mean I love MBDTF. I been fukking with Ye since I was 9 and TCD was the first album I ever bought. but conceptually and lyricism wise, this is another level :scust:

Add to the fact that this is literally just him for the most part. MBDTF was loaded with features. That made sense, don't get me wrong. But Kendrick has so many flows, voice tones, tempo changes and ability that sometimes it feels like it's featuring someone else even though it's him. :mindblown: I don't even understand that shyt. I don't even know if that makes sense :beli: but it's what I hear when I hear him.

We might really have a gem in Kendrick. I'm only 20 so obviously I ain't see Pac, but ima get to,see Kendrick, and that might be enough :francis:

This project is fukking insane. fukkinng
I'm 19 so I never got to experience Pac much either :mjcry:
But fukk what they say, Hip Hop is still alive :blessed:
Kendrick is one of the few mainstream artists that is proof of it

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't say all this. It's a dope album, but it doesn't make everything else that I felt was good before it irrelevant
Nah, it's not that. It's more like the quality is so high. It makes everything else see not "bad" but normal. It's sort of like going back to normal p*ssy after fukking a bytch with bomb ass, tight ass, wet ass, slimy ass, fat ass p*ssy. I mean, you gone fukk other bytches eventually. Because no one is gonna just turn down good p*ssy. But as long as that bytch with bomb p*ssy is letting you hit? Them other hoes gotta wait :francis:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I wouldn't say all that. It's a dope album, but it doesn't make everything else that I felt was good before it irrelevant
Haha my nikka is experiencing musical Nirvana, let him cook. :win:

By the end of the year I predict that there'll be several projects released potentially comparable to TPAB quality-wise.

2015 is special

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You ain't gotta lie is my second favorite...

it's too smooth

Jealousy (complex)
Emotional (complex)
Self-Pity (complex)
Under Oath (complex)

:wow: