Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:pacspit:

I think the production on it is spectacular, I just have to get used to this nikka's voices :snoop:
nikka dragging himself kicking and screaming to like the album. :mjlol:

You know you like it. Stop it.

You dont have to be the guy who dislikes something thats clearly good because everyone is praising it.

If Kendrick was your boy and no one knew who he was and handed you this album you'd be enjoying it. Stop it.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
For Sale is one of my most favorite tracks on the album. I know its not on many peoples favorite list.

But I LOVE it because it really has a deep meaning and the track makes me even a bigger fan of Kendrick that he wont be selling out anytime soon. Why?

The Track is about Lucy(the Devil) wanting Kendrick to sell his soul and basically become like these other cliche rappers materialistic and losing his soul(keeping a clear mind and not letting the fame get to him). Lucy wants to corrupt Kendrick. The track EVEN explains why he did not continue to go the GKMC route with this album. And yet the some plays its self as some love song.

This people are why we are fans of Kendrick.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka dragging himself kicking and screaming to like the album. :mjlol:

You know you like it. Stop it.

You dont have to be the guy who dislikes something thats clearly good because everyone is praising it.

If Kendrick was your boy and no one knew who he was and handed you this album you'd be enjoying it. Stop it.
:piss:

The funniest part is, I actually like GKMC, I'm just not drinking the "savior of hiphop" koolaid and his fans are oh so easy to troll

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:piss:

The funniest part is, I actually like GKMC, I'm just not drinking the "savior of hiphop" koolaid and his fans are oh so easy to troll
O bravo. What a great time to show the world you arent like everyone else.

"when yall was on kendricks dikk i was just liking his music."

fukkin clown :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
O bravo. What a great time to show the world you arent like everyone else. fukkin clown :mjlol:
See how you're replying right now? That's exactly why I do it

I bet you wish you could neg me too don't you :umad:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
o so you just want attention like a bytch.

Just say that. We'll give you all the attention you need.
What's the problem Mowgli? There's no need for this attitude breh

Because if I really wanted to get at you, I'd say, "how are you calling anybody a clown when you talk down on black women/relationships while laid up with your asian wife because you struck out with black chicks" and talk about how that's the epitome of cornball nikka behavior

But I didn't say anything of the sort because i'm a nice guy :francis:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
After multiple spins, I can't give this album anything less than a 8.5 out of 10

The beginning is a bit scattered IMO, and could have been better but I love how the album wraps up. My only complaint with the last 6 to 7 songs on this is how he cuts "i" off mid song. The last verse and the last bridge of that song are my favorite parts of that song. nikka was rapping his ass off, but then on the album he stops it to insert a skit and end it on a preachy note.

Great album overall though and I'll cop.