Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
" ih downt bang n da wyp " :shaq2:

"Y he yuseson soh maney byg wurds?":shaq2:

"I cahnt undastan wht he talm bout soh dis shyt WAK" :shaq2:

"Y hee kare bout da thengs i do n he nawt sayn "nikka" evry 2 sekonds so dis is WAK":shaq2:

:laff: man this generation has the most ignorant rap fans ever. This album is beautiful front to back.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cause it's usually the blatant Wasalu scrotum suckers like you, @Versa, @NoHalfWay that write pro-Lupe dissertations whenever someone isn't praising ya'll God.
I haven't even replied to the Lupe vs Kendrick shyt in this thread because it's pointless. But you're all in it though.

Do you breh, enjoy
:cheers:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause it's usually the blatant Wasalu scrotum suckers like you, @Versa, and @NoHalfWay that write pro-Lupe dissertations whenever someone isn't praising ya'll God. Very few people would rather listen to Lupe over Kendrick.

:russ:

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.jpg

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:umad:

Fukk outta here with that. :camby:

GKMC>>>> Lasers & F&L 2

I like Kendrick. I was anticipating this album.

But to me, Tetsuo & Youth is lyrically and sonically superior to TPAB By a wide margin.

If you weren't riding K-Dot's nuts so hard, you would be able to see there is really nothing special about this album. :manny:

Naw, you :camby:with that bullsh!t.

But whetever. I don't wanna derail this thread about a GREAT fvcking album by entertaining the Lupe stans just because ya'll jealous and upset that Kendrick put out a much better album than Tetsuo.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But whetever. I don't wanna derail this thread about a GREAT fvcking album by entertaining the Lupe stans just because ya'll jealous and upset that Kendrick put out a much better album than Tetsuo.

:francis: Breh, this is a discussion thread.

We're supposed to be making comparisons, critiques etc.

For someone who likes to accuse posters of being all on Lupe's dyck, you sure seem to think this thread should be an uninterrupted exercise in K Dot cum gargling. :patrice:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Honestly I like the album..there's no reason for me to be jealous of anything...but lets get this straight...nikkas was making full threads to shyt on the Lupe album and the people celebrating it for no reason...if that ain't butt hurt...I don't know what is...I personally shytted on Lasers...wasn't feeling FnL2...and feel that Section 80 and GKMC is better than half of Lupe' catalog....but me being a fan of both artists...and knowing what both artists are capable of...I'm not gonna sit here and front...nikkas in this thread are shytting on cats like Krit and Cole acting like they garbage...I called Napoleon out on that shyt when he made that thread shytting on Cole in favor of Lupe and Tetsuo and Youth...

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I never been a fan of super musical hip-hop ; outkast to me the only one who knew how to lower all that extra shyt when they spiting and then to bring it back

sometimes feel kendrick fighting the track

i like the drums and the bars in rap

i respect Kendrick for not taking the easy way out with the album ; but i only like the rap about the homeless guy being god

but the end of the record was comedy to me
so you feel that he tries to jam too many words into his tracks? because that's how i've always felt, and that's how i'm still feeling listening to this album. the beats are never an issue with him, but i just kind of get lost or bored or whatever while listening because he just does too much for me.

i agree with you on the OutKast point, and i believe he's very much influenced by it...but the way to perfect that like OutKast did is to make it memorable/catchy. Kendrick just keeps going and going and going. :snooze:

he's very much a spoken word kinda guy...i get it.

and wow...i can barely listen to his voice changing thing...and i simply cannot stand the way he pronounces the letter "T" when a word ends in it.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Not ready to give my full opinion on the album yet, but in regards to K.dot vs Lupe, I prefer K.dot but so far I'd say I prefer T&Y over TPAB, and I thought T&Y was overly complicated, however I don't hear an equivalent to Prisoner, Body of Work, Madonna, Deliver, or Chopper on TPAB