Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
On second listen...a deeper listen. This shyt is classic. fukk you nikkas. I started off not fukking with quite a few of the first tracks...but came to realize...this album is damn near perfect. There's absolutely NO filler. Not one verse of filler on this album. :wow: This is one for the ages, and I stand by that statement firmly. fukk you nikkas. :pacspit: (Don't even ask me how) :troll:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just thought Nas ain't wanna be the little brother for once

We all remember when this shyt happened in 2012, don't we?

What exactly happened in 2012? Nas dropped Life Is Good, debuted at number 1, went Gold, was critically acclaimed and garnered 4 Grammy noms. NOBODY "forgot" about LIG simply because Kendrick dropped an incredible as well. And to suggest anything else would be the epitome of stupidity

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
On second listen...a deeper listen. This shyt is classic. fukk you nikkas. I started off not fukking with quite a few of the first tracks...but came to realize...this album is damn near perfect. There's absolutely NO filler. Not one verse of filler on this album. :wow: This is one for the ages, and I stand by that statement firmly. fukk you nikkas. :pacspit: (Don't even ask me how) :troll:

It just flows perfectly :blessed:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Still in this bytch
tumblr_mwrbxzLL4l1smo4xdo1_400.gif
to How much a dollar cost?