Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My issue is the standards other rappers are held to as opposed to people y'all like. I'd love to see the reaction of this album if Cole made it. I'm 100 percent sure most of y'all would be making sleeping jokes. I'm just tired of the dikkriding from grown ass men.

Still would of been dope regradless. Dont worry after what k.dot just dropped, j. cole is gonna bring it on his next round.

Daps
It is just you fakkit, is it really a shock a dude that named himself "Negro_Napoleon" on Reddit and denied being black on TheColi wouldn't rock with Kendrick :russ:

You listening to Drake like you do is pure comedy too, anybody that reads your posts knows ain't many bytches checking for you, your posts exude such lameness. That's why you fukk with Aubrey so heavy, cause you listening and day dreaming a bytch would even be with you first in order to leave you :scust:

:mjcry::scust:

So much ether in this post. Feel bad for dude.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I need to listen to it more. I feel like too much criticism right now would be unfair but my first impression is I dont like it as much as I thought I would. Not that its not good or my expectations were too high but his first 2 albums were more impactful to me.

The funk and jazz influences are cool and some tracks sound flat out great (These Walls). The theme of black solidarity is very important even if I disagree that it should be mentioned in the same discussion as the Trayvon & Mike Brown situations.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
It is just you fakkit, is it really a shock a dude that named himself "Negro_Napoleon" on Reddit and denied being black on TheColi wouldn't rock with Kendrick :russ:

You listening to Drake like you do is pure comedy too, anybody that reads your posts knows ain't many bytches checking for you, your posts exude such lameness. That's why you fukk with Aubrey so heavy, cause you listening and day dreaming a bytch would even be with you first in order to leave you :scust:
:laff:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My issue is the standards other rappers are held to as opposed to people y'all like. I'd love to see the reaction of this album if Cole made it. I'm 100 percent sure most of y'all would be making sleeping jokes. I'm just tired of the dikkriding from grown ass men.
Lol. The jokes woulda never ceased if Cole dropped a song like King Kunta

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
He delivered but some of his flows on certain songs might turn you off.
let me find out in a Personal Manner
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

WOW

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:dead:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Not saying this album is good as them, but it sounds like a combination of Doggystyle and Death Certificate to me. Hear some Kast in there too