Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
It wasn’t “shaky”

It was more annoying, cause Drake fans wouldn’t STFU and were going on a victory lap before Kendrick could say anything. They kept using Kendrick’s silence against him and thought they could change the rules.

Saying shyt like, “Nobody is going to care when he finally responds” or “He just gonna put it on his album for clout”

nikkas just couldn’t be patient…

They should have took Kendrick’s silence as a sign. Cause it was a SCARY silent..

When he finally entered the ring…it was over :demonic:

NOW they want him to go away..
Always remember the silent ones are the most dangerous, predators always move low key

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
When Kendrick was coordinating the photo. Idk why but it kind of reminds me of the intro to Fukk Your Ethnicity (which was Kendrick’s voice pitched down). Especially when he said “all talented individuals”. I thought he was going to say “Every creed, and color” just like in the song. Breh is basically Cyrus from the Warriors movie (he tried to unify all the gangs of the city into one single gang).

Daps
When Kendrick was coordinating the photo. Idk why but it kind of reminds me of the intro to Fukk Your Ethnicity (which was Kendrick’s voice pitched down). Especially when he said “all talented individuals”. I thought he was going to say “Every creed, and color” just like in the song. Breh is basically Cyrus from the Warriors movie (he tried to unify all the gangs of the city into one single gang).
Kendrick speaks goodness into the world, Black excellence is his medium.

“I’m just a messenger, yeah I know life’s a bytch, get the best of her”

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah low key there was some empty seats in The Forum….. tix are just too expensive rn for most people. A stadium would’ve been a bit much. Maybe something like BMO stadium could’ve worked.

Tickets sold out immediately, the seats were empty because nobody wanted to pay the scalpers.

The day of the concert my social media was flooded with people asking insane prices for tickets they were holding.

Fred.