Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Nah low key there was some empty seats in The Forum….. tix are just too expensive rn for most people. A stadium would’ve been a bit much. Maybe something like BMO stadium could’ve worked.
They made it seem like it was 80k ppl or more that couldn't get tickets

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn’t “shaky”

It was more annoying, cause Drake fans wouldn’t STFU and were going on a victory lap before Kendrick could say anything. They kept using Kendrick’s silence against him and thought they could change the rules.

Saying shyt like, “Nobody is going to care when he finally responds” or “He just gonna put it on his album for clout”

nikkas just couldn’t be patient…

They should have took Kendrick’s silence as a sign. Cause it was a SCARY silent..

When he finally entered the ring…it was over :demonic:

NOW they want him to go away..

all facts:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Jay-Z would like a word
I think the argument could be made that Drake was bigger than Jay was when he caught the L. Drake was arguably the third biggest star in the world. I don't think that's ever been the case with Jay.
GOOD!! elliot is a piece of shyt
He's such a fukking cornball.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this might be the biggest year of any rap artist ever if kdot drops this year

Cause i see kdot getting 2 maybe 3 more #1 tracks this year

i’m guessing he not dropping an album til later this year cause mustard dropping next month so i’m sure he dont wanna step on that

but if the rumors of him & Abel collabing on mustard album are true then that song is going #1 just off hype even if its not a radio friendly song

then at least 1 song from his album going #1

he most likely going to feature on another artist project this year too and whoever that is is going #1 off hype aswell

He’s gonna drop his album in October. Make that month his very own :sas2:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
He’s gonna drop his album in October. Make that month his very own :sas2:

this what i been thinking too. Cause i thought drake would be the one to hold the grudge and try to step on any kendrick release from here on out

but something tell me its going to be kendrick to hold on that grudge and everytime drake drop something he gonna crush them building again

watch him drop it during ovofest