Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
this might be the biggest year of any rap artist ever if kdot drops this year

Cause i see kdot getting 2 maybe 3 more #1 tracks this year

i’m guessing he not dropping an album til later this year cause mustard dropping next month so i’m sure he dont wanna step on that

but if the rumors of him & Abel collabing on mustard album are true then that song is going #1 just off hype even if its not a radio friendly song

then at least 1 song from his album going #1

he most likely going to feature on another artist project this year too and whoever that is is going #1 off hype aswell

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
this might be the biggest year of any rap artist ever if kdot drops this year

Cause i see kdot getting 2 maybe 3 more #1 tracks this year

i’m guessing he not dropping an album til later this year cause mustard dropping next month so i’m sure he dont wanna step on that

but if the rumors of him & Abel collabing on mustard album are true then that song is going #1 just off hype even if its not a radio friendly song

then at least 1 song from his album going #1

he most likely going to feature on another artist project this year too and whoever that is is going #1 off hype aswell
People seem convinced that it'll either be the clipse album or a soundtrack song from the pharrell movie

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
they were saying on twitter how those 2 weeks between that AI track and euphoria was shaky for us kendrick stans. not gonna lie, i thought Kendrick was gonna go back in his cave and let it rock. to say I was wrong was an understatement. :blessed:
Yeah.

It wasn't that I didn't think he would body him, I just thought he wouldn't care to. I feel like we all learned during all this that kendrick is a "do as i say not as i do" ass nikka :mjlol:

He want you to take the high road so he can stay on the low road :dead:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
they were saying on twitter how those 2 weeks between that AI track and euphoria was shaky for us kendrick stans. not gonna lie, i thought Kendrick was gonna go back in his cave and let it rock. to say I was wrong was an understatement. :blessed:

I was cooler than a fan during that period. No worries at all.

I had to bring back this post I made while everyone was stressing the fukk out

Y’all niccas that are having panic attacks and getting stressed out because Kendrick hasn’t replied yet need to R-E-L-A-X. Where is your faith?

Why do you want him to drop on Drake’s time? Just because Drake said “drop”, Kendrick should appease him? Stay unpredictable in times of war. Let the breh cook the way that he wants to. Kenny on his Sun-Tzu shyt right now.

IMG-5177.jpg