Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He coulda sold out sofi for this. Imagine that scene. Or the coliseum. He coulda went stadium status

It wouldn't have been as loud though because open air stadiums let the sound out..

The "Not Like Us" 5x portion of the set was the most insane shyt I've seen... first time crowd exploded... ramped them up.. second time the entire crowd is rappin every lyric and he just lettin them go... third time he finally gets to the chorus.. place is going nuclear.... 4th time he's got everyone on stage..

Masterful work :wow:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
they were saying on twitter how those 2 weeks between that AI track and euphoria was shaky for us kendrick stans. not gonna lie, i thought Kendrick was gonna go back in his cave and let it rock. to say I was wrong was an understatement. :blessed:
It wasn’t “shaky”

It was more annoying, cause Drake fans wouldn’t STFU and were going on a victory lap before Kendrick could say anything. They kept using Kendrick’s silence against him and thought they could change the rules.

Saying shyt like, “Nobody is going to care when he finally responds” or “He just gonna put it on his album for clout”

nikkas just couldn’t be patient…

They should have took Kendrick’s silence as a sign. Cause it was a SCARY silent..

When he finally entered the ring…it was over :demonic:

NOW they want him to go away..

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah.

It wasn't that I didn't think he would body him, I just thought he wouldn't care to. I feel like we all learned during all this that kendrick is a "do as i say not as i do" ass nikka :mjlol:

He want you to take the high road so he can stay on the low road :dead:
haverford-low-road.gif

:lolbron:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He coulda sold out sofi for this. Imagine that scene. Or the coliseum. He coulda went stadium status

Nah low key there was some empty seats in The Forum….. tix are just too expensive rn for most people. A stadium would’ve been a bit much. Maybe something like BMO stadium could’ve worked.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
they were saying on twitter how those 2 weeks between that AI track and euphoria was shaky for us kendrick stans. not gonna lie, i thought Kendrick was gonna go back in his cave and let it rock. to say I was wrong was an understatement. :blessed:

Yeah I was starting to doubt Kendrick too. He was taking kinda long, or at least it felt that way because of social media and shyt. AK counting every day down and shyt. And even then I was worried Kendrick was gonna try to be “too deep” or put in too many weird voices and shyt. These 6stans are just trying to rewrite history when this all went down like a month and a half ago.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It wouldn't have been as loud though because open air stadiums let the sound out..

The "Not Like Us" 5x portion of the set was the most insane shyt I've seen... first time crowd exploded... ramped them up.. second time the entire crowd is rappin every lyric and he just lettin them go... third time he finally gets to the chorus.. place is going nuclear.... 4th time he's got everyone on stage..

Masterful work :wow:

He’s gonna go on tour and do NLU like nikkas in Paris….every show he gonna see how many times he can perform. For the LA show(s) he will probably do it like 15x in a row