Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Just rewatching the clips over the last few days….Tyler the creator gotta be feeling amazing. That forum was filled with all the bangers, street culture, and west coast aura you could gather in a single setting and they singing that man song word for word. Even with the gay rumors, him being weird as hell half the time….the culture rocks with him heavy and that was all the confirmation he needed

Yeah made me want to go dig into his Work after seeing his YT Clips of his Interviews about Motivation....the only Tyler track I got other than that joint wit Q and Kurupt is LUMBERJACK and I just found out it was over a Gravediggaz joint

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wrong and you right

Ppl say they care about ppl fukking teenagers but it's too many dudes who blatantly got away with it

If ppl start coming forward publicly, at that point it will be a problem
Exactly. People say it because they are supposed to and its a wave now but that shyt is way too common still to this day for me to believe nikkas really give a fukk like that.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Exactly. People say it because they are supposed to and its a wave now but that shyt is way too common still to this day for me to believe nikkas really give a fukk like that.

I don't know ppl doing it

I'm speaking in terms of celebs...Tyga, Drake, and Seinfeld

Idk how common it is irl

I think ppl just cover for their friends