Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, hes trolling drake here lol

kendrick is cool with Elliott
Wait where’s all these drops Kendrick was gonna do you fan fic ass Nicca
Dont mind me if this has been answered already but in “they not like us” he said the industry can hate me fukk em all etc and the Overkill performance he put on at the concert gives me the vibe that Drake tried to surpress the diss behind the scenes and this was a defiant fukk yall.

The video is like shooting up the hearse as it goes by

:russ:
Just making stuff up

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
are you stupid ? Or is it the bama In you ? I tried to keep it pg with you because you clearly got those cousin fukking Genes or something. Google Knicks tape. Also j know it must be sad coming from a state where your only achievements are college football (. Though you not the champs and been getting packed up ) and not being Arkansas .
A lotta babble to not explain why we haven't seen you two in the same thread at the same time :mjpls:

Maybe 3's too much for you to juggle

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Parents was in town so finally getting to watch this shyt as it should be watched and man it's even more :wow:

That Schoolboy Q first album a classic. :wow: Never heard another one after that one for whatever reason though :pachaha:

Only L was not having Tinashe out there :mjcry:

Silkk

Daps
What was kinda weird though was sometimes he would go out of his way to censor himself from saying the N word then other times he would say it with no problem

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The goalpost moving is embarrassing.
Guess what, Drake could've done the same during that time.

Yep Drake fans watched Kendrick out-think and out strategize a guy calling himself a decorated war general and then said "Kendrick only won because he did smart things" lmao. The Pusha battle low key led to this. Notice how all the Drake dikk riders (Ak, Game, Mal, etc) kept saying Pusha only won because he had the best gossip. And from that moment I think Drake decided if he was going to battle again he'd focus entirely on getting the best gossip, or making some shyt up. It didn't matter who the battle was against, he was gonna do the same shyt. If it was Cole he would have accused him of riding his bike to cheat in NY with hoes, while bringing up the name of Cole's wife. Do that and control the narrative via streamers and you win. He just didn't account for someone having more entertaining/believable gossip, and he didn't account for the streamers being more loyal to engagement/clicks/views than to him.

Silkk

Daps
Man.....

Its rare you get songs that you know just touch a MF soul when they hear it. Ether is one, I think Back to Back is one. Story of Adidon could've been but I doubt Drake ever really heard it out & about.

Not Like Us though..... That shiit is a PROBLEM :huhldup: