Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Breh this is exactly how a lot of us have felt since day 1, that's why it's funny seeing posters commenting about people being followers or sheep.
You can go back through mine and others post history cause I definitely remember a large number of us hating on him since way back. My simplest rebuttal to his fans has always been why are you surprised that Drake has a ton of haters on a hip hop forum ever since the blackberry days.
That's why it's so satisfying seeing the people finally turning on him, especially the women. Which makes it even more embarrassing that his biggest cheerleaders through this are grown men. My 16 year old niece who is a massive Drake fan can see that he lost.
Even better for us brehs that have been k dot fans to see he's the one to do it.
I'm :flabbynsick: so could be completely wrong on how the current generation reacts but I think posters are underestimating how hard it is going to be for Drake to come back from this.
yeah I've been a day 1 hater :russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's been him this whole time :dwillhuh:

Dafukk have I been fighting? A 1 v 20 :dahell:
are you stupid ? Or is it the bama In you ? I tried to keep it pg with you because you clearly got those cousin fukking Genes or something. Google Knicks tape. Also j know it must be sad coming from a state where your only achievements are college football (. Though you not the champs and been getting packed up ) and not being Arkansas .

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont mind me if this has been answered already but in “they not like us” he said the industry can hate me fukk em all etc and the Overkill performance he put on at the concert gives me the vibe that Drake tried to surpress the diss behind the scenes and this was a defiant fukk yall.

The video is like shooting up the hearse as it goes by

:russ: