Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Who would’ve guessed that “Like That” would’ve led to an ass whooping like this. Kendrick straight up bodied the boy at his own game. Not to say that Drake didn’t put up a good fight. But Kendrick made that shyt look easy

Drake didn't put up a good fight. He got dog walked. :mjlol:

"Push Ups" was about Kendrick's shoe size.

The AI sh*t he deleted.

"Family Matters" was cool for about 15 minutes.

He got destroyed worse than even I thought he would, and I never liked him.

Fred.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Drake didn't put up a good fight. He got dog walked. :mjlol:

"Push Ups" was about Kendrick's shoe size.

The AI sh*t he deleted.

"Family Matters" was cool for about 15 minutes.

He got destroyed worse than even I thought he would, and I never liked him.

Fred.
:yeshrug:I disagree Drake had some good bars, and family matters would’ve packed up most current rappers.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:yeshrug:I disagree Drake had some good bars, and family matters would’ve packed up most current rappers.
Drake mistake is him not breaking up family matters into 3 parts where he could release them individually to go back and forth with Kenny… Seems Kenny already had the tracks pre recorded hence his 3 week silence

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i’m not saying he doesnt deserve it but its crazy how when the beef popped off it was weird how almost immediately he was riding woth drake

i grew up on chuck so seeing this shyt happen is :mjcry:

but its always the coast over that frail canadian:umad::umad:
He hedged his bets on Drake coming out at least 50 50 where it was at least debatable and you wouldn't get laughed out the room for saying Drake won in hopes of some more features to revive his career.
Same reason he went at Ross randomly.
I understand he may have a personal relationship with Drake but he could've easily just not commented or posted something more neutral especially as Kdot has always shown him respect.
If was he actually a real friend he could've just warned Drake.
This is coming from someone that was a day 1 game fan.
Also I'm sure a lot of rappers out west look at him funny for who he has as his manager.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Drake mistake is him not breaking up family matters into 3 parts where he could release them individually to go back and forth with Kenny… Seems Kenny already had the tracks pre recorded hence his 3 week silence
:yeshrug:I still think Dot would’ve gotten the best of him but that’s a good idea.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake deserves this

Bruh is too flagrant with everything

The faking his whole personality when he grew up around whites

I was pulling my hair out for a long time on some does anyone see this shyt?!
Breh this is exactly how a lot of us have felt since day 1, that's why it's funny seeing posters commenting about people being followers or sheep.
You can go back through mine and others post history cause I definitely remember a large number of us hating on him since way back. My simplest rebuttal to his fans has always been why are you surprised that Drake has a ton of haters on a hip hop forum ever since the blackberry days.
That's why it's so satisfying seeing the people finally turning on him, especially the women. Which makes it even more embarrassing that his biggest cheerleaders through this are grown men. My 16 year old niece who is a massive Drake fan can see that he lost.
Even better for us brehs that have been k dot fans to see he's the one to do it.
I'm :flabbynsick: so could be completely wrong on how the current generation reacts but I think posters are underestimating how hard it is going to be for Drake to come back from this.