Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Most abused women don’t leave their abusers :ehh:. Dr. Dre’s wife stuck around too

Y’all in here pretending like Kendrick solved all the LA gang violence by bringing a bunch of rich people affiliated with gangs on stage for a picture? :russ:

This guy crashed out and got himself bushed over this shyt :mjlol:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
:mjlol:Come on man I get we’re clowning Drake, but his back 2 back performance was legendary.

Where and when? I don’t even know what you’re talking about, so the shyt isn’t that iconic :yeshrug:. I’ve never been anywhere, work, gym, hanging out, etc. and someone was like, “You saw that Drake performance last night :wow:?” He has more infamous performances than iconic ones like when he was singing horribly on Ellen.

But, let’s say that his Back to Back performance is legendary. He’s been running the game, allegedly, for 15 years and has ONE legendary performance? 😂

Kanye been a c00n for years, but he has like twenty of them joints. shyt, Kendrick got 5-10 plus. Drake doesn’t even have a classic freestyle.

Dude’s ass.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lies.
Never heard nobody listening to either one of them. Maybe Meg back when WAP dropped.
But I've never heard ANYBODY playing them. Let alone 10% of the Kendrick I've heard people playing.

Youve never heard whole football teams of nikkaz playing sexy red.
Lil damn kids at school singer her songs?
Gotcha

Ive definitely heard WAP being played
Cardi B is always played.

I've Never in my life have I heard a nikka playing Kendrick.
Or even saying his name.
I've heard people at least talk about Jcole lol

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Memphis shyt crazy and would probably never happen. especially with all the bloodshed between PRE/CMG. Dolph's death seems to have direct links to CMG. Then Gotti's brother's death, even if PRE had nothing to do with it like most them nikkas was making fun of it.
I wonder if Three 6 could do something w/o CMG though. Seems like Dolph messed with 36 going by how he had Pat on a song. They memphis legends but not sure how the younger generation view them and doubt they care enough about them to put differences aside.
Even if it did happen I can see some wild nikka like Blac Youngsta trying to shoot it up during or after it. Already did it at CIAA.

Wouldve been cool to see Mozzy on the stage last night.
Damn almost like violence affects money. Stupid idiots.