Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
:russ: @ Gayme with these self induced monumental Ls.

Superbowl: He could've been as big as anyone under Dre.

This event: Every fukkin thing you claim to embody your whole career Just had it's biggest holiday... and... "look at Chuck yall, look at him!" Nikka done boxed himself into the bushes.

Lawsuit: He had so many outs but chose no call, no show... History tells us the snowball will continue to roll downhill.

I don't root for downfalls, but people get what they give. Nikkas a good rapper for no reason.

*Edit This nikka fingering the young girl at the park and smelling his fingers. The suspect ass adoption of the lil mixed girl. No wonder him and Drake cool

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Jay is probably my favorite rapper. I’m not even a Kendrick fan like that. But its obvious people like mal and ish were just salty their avatar lost. Sometimes you gotta take the L and move on.

I don't think well see Kendrick and Drake on amicable terms like we do with Nas and Jay. Also wouldn't be surprised if Drake drops another song at some point dissing Kendrick.
They not from the same city so how would they meet

And Drake is petty
I can't believed he reached out to Kendrick for a feature

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And if he did that he would be greeted with another half a dozen diss records that he can't recover from.

Hes not on the clock,he can take a week or two to make a stash of diss tracks. He could get some points on shock factor and showing some heart at least.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ding ding ding

And thought he could parody rap his way out of shyt

That's what all his songs were during this battle
I enjoyed Drake’s music, but only the stuff that I believe is true to himself I never was a fan of this fake gangster Drake.

I would listen and really not understand what everyone else was so hype. I felt confused.

I knew the lingo and slang wasn’t from his own brain. When I first heard if you’re reading this, it’s too late I knew something was off. 😩😩😩😩

I love his songs like Virginia Beach rescue me, and you broke my heart. That’s the type of music. I really enjoy from him.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I enjoyed Drake’s music, but only the stuff that I believe is true to himself I never was a fan of this fake gangster Drake.

I would listen and really not understand what everyone else was so hype. I felt confused.

I knew the lingo and slang wasn’t from his own brain. When I first heard if you’re reading this, it’s too late I knew something was off. 😩😩😩😩

I love his songs like Virginia Beach rescue me, and you broke my heart. That’s the type of music. I really enjoy from him.
Yeah when I hears IYITL
I was like damn he might be the best rapper slice, he rapping like he from the hood

Then the Meek shyt happened and I realized I was a dummy