Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You have goofies like Ish and Mal who listened to Jay like he was a prophet reciting scripture instead of it just being entertained. When he fell back Drake filled that vacuum — they see Drake losing its as if they're losing.

They see the disdain that many hip-hop fans and the industry have for Drake and they don't know how to act. Having the most money, bagging the most girls, being the flyest, Jay’s reign told us that meant you were the best (nevermind that Jay could actually rap and wrote his own shyt). People have difficulty reconciling that other people may operate from a code different than their own. Or might not value what they value.

There's no interiority with Drake’s music everything is conspicuous to the point of being absurd which is why a lot of simpletons like Mal and Ish gravitate towards it.

Kendrick may not be the goat of his generation, or the best right now. But if he's not then Drake definitely isn't with his Instagram thot caption raps.

We damn near need a thread on this lmao. It's the same front runner ass dudes in the clubs acting too cool for school. Lot of dudes was in their late 20s when Drake came out so they been that old nikka in the club turning off the hoes for YEARS. Rapping Drake lines while waving a bottle around.

That flow got them in a dam near sexual trance (pause). He whips that shyt out on any track and they act like he speaking the holiest of holy bars from the mountaintop. Peep how they did it for Heart 6! People was in here pointing out bars like that whole song wasn't TRASH, but because of the voice/flow they rocked with it. I'm not gonna let Hov stans pretend like they didn't do the same shyt when Blueprint 2 and 3 came out. Hyping that wack shyt...I remember yall lol.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Starting your diss for someone that hails from gangland epicenter by telling them they not affiliated must be WOAT decision making. Good lord

Got Kendrick looking like the dragon reborn. the prince that was promised. The one to unite the land and warring states and lead the rebellion against the fire nation
Drake really started to believe his own lies 😂😂😂

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
kendrick the official goat idgaf what anyone say

really rolled up the ovhoe flock like a fresh pack of za

duck-smoking-gif-4.gif

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
shyt, I think it goes back to Game bringing Drake to Compton for a video (100) where he's sneak dissing Kendrick.
Game just said recently that him and Drake are real deal friends. That’s probably why he jumped out the window and went against Ross for Drake.

Lowkey despite being a weirdo it’s type honorable for him to pick friendship over city :ld:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Let me be clear here...
Cause I've been doing a lot of thinking on the topic. Lol
Drake is soft. Kendrick is a backpack nikka.
Also From my extensive research, Drakes fanbase is soft emotional nikkaz
Kendricks is nerds and white kids.
But I couldn't figure out for the life of me why nikkaz is hyping all this stuff up. Why nikkaz banging that corny ass E-40 sounding song

I understand now. There's a wave apparently to hate on Drake or something.
It's like the Kevin Hart thing. When nikkaz get too big it becomes cool to hate the top guy and cheer for the under dawg.
Now All of a sudden nobody ever liked Kevin hart. Nobody liked Drake lol
Everybody has been a Kendrick fan. And loves that wack ass song.

Them nikkaz on that stage are just riding a wave, getting clout or just showing west coast unity. Standing behind one of their hometown artists.
Drake could probably get them same nikkaz to get on stage with him for a bag. Or just a bunch of random nikkaz with flags. Cause it ain't about being connected or affiliated.
It ain't that serious

Obviously I don't know Kendrick personally.
But as an artist, he is mid. And he don't seem to have a street nikka energy to me.
A picture with clout chasers aint changing that.
I don't even think he tries to portray like some gangster. So I don't know why y'all wanna make that a thing so bad

(I'll see myself out)
Another dumb person that doesn’t listen to the actual music lol

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
The most disrespectful shyt is Kendrick didn't even rap the disses hateful

He performed them without even really acknowledging Drake

Compare that to how Nas rapped Ether live in that one video
Yep.
Rather than do the predictable and making the show about Drake hate or an album rollout he turned it into a night about unity and love. Will be talked about forever.
Truly GOAT level shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
We damn near need a thread on this lmao. It's the same front runner ass dudes in the clubs acting too cool for school. Lot of dudes was in their late 20s when Drake came out so they been that old nikka in the club turning off the hoes for YEARS. Rapping Drake lines while waving a bottle around.

That flow got them in a dam near sexual trance (pause). He whips that shyt out on any track and they act like he speaking the holiest of holy bars from the mountaintop. Peep how they did it for Heart 6! People was in here pointing out bars like that whole song wasn't TRASH, but because of the voice/flow they rocked with it. I'm not gonna let Hov stans pretend like they didn't do the same shyt when Blueprint 2 and 3 came out. Hyping that wack shyt...I remember yall lol.
Jay is probably my favorite rapper. I’m not even a Kendrick fan like that. But its obvious people like mal and ish were just salty their avatar lost. Sometimes you gotta take the L and move on.

I don't think well see Kendrick and Drake on amicable terms like we do with Nas and Jay. Also wouldn't be surprised if Drake drops another song at some point dissing Kendrick.