Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Another dumb person that doesn’t listen to the actual music lol

Mr Bunny. I know everybody has different taste in music.
But in my humblest opinion. This Kendrick fellows music is not "hot" nor is he really spittin.
And Im a person that loves west coast music

But to each his own. And I know I'ma get killed in this thread lol

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Why does this matter? :patrice:

No ... It definitely doesn't matter.
This was in response to someone quoting me.

Id have to go back. I think it was about me saying Drake and Kendrick ain't tough and this "beef" is pointless

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Game just said recently that him and Drake are real deal friends. That’s probably why he jumped out the window and went against Ross for Drake.

Lowkey despite being a weirdo it’s type honorable for him to pick friendship over city :ld:

They mutually have something to offer each other so a rap relationship makes sense. But it comes as no surprise if they are genuine friends, funny styles roll in piles.

Savannah keepin The Family Safe:ehh:

I hope that is legit footage! That's a huge statement for them to be there.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Starting your diss for someone that hails from gangland epicenter by telling them they not affiliated must be WOAT decision making. Good lord

Got Kendrick looking like the dragon reborn. the prince that was promised. The one to unite the land and warring states and lead the rebellion against the fire nation
It was such a dumb angle

Calling any LA native a non-affiliate is gonna be wrong 100 times out of 100. nikkas in LA be gang affiliated even if they don't want to be lol. Even if you're not claiming a gang, you're no more than 1 degree of separation and nikkas associate you with a neighborhood you or your family is from.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Game just said recently that him and Drake are real deal friends. That’s probably why he jumped out the window and went against Ross for Drake.

Lowkey despite being a weirdo it’s type honorable for him to pick friendship over city :ld:

they fukked the same pattern of bytches back in '09 and traded a few features. same relationship like he had with future. couldn't even get cuz on the last album but he vibing with pop stars. bro didn't get invited just like the superbowl.. he didn't pick. he may as well side with the boy its too many obstacles to go back where he was.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Honestly, before this beef Kendrick was just outside of my top 10 (I'm big on Nas and Jay-Z NYC era). But this whole thing just catapulted him up to top 5 ranks for me easy. Got me revisiting his entire discography. And if someone wants to say he's the GOAT, I ain't even gonna bother argue. If his next album is insane as well.... :hubie:

He's in my top 10

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game definitely in his feelings.
Had his best superhero Blood costume ironed and ready for the call that never came.
IMG-7189.png
JayCeon next contestant on that Summer Jam Screen:gladbron::dead::ufdup::russ::