Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It was such a dumb angle

Calling any LA native a non-affiliate is gonna be wrong 100 times out of 100. nikkas in LA be gang affiliated even if they don't want to be lol. Even if you're not claiming a gang, you're no more than 1 degree of separation and nikkas associate you with a neighborhood you or your family is from.

Yeah because opps are gonna be like “nah he’s just affiliated let’s leave him alone”:heh:

Every move Drake made in this showed he is an outsider.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Cornball. I remember him declaring Drake the winner before the final Kendrick records dropped and yet Drake has had a very ugly relationship with Hot 97. Another front runner. You'd think a DJ would be able to hear Not Like Us and tell who won.
NY rappers/personalities showed their true colors in this beef. They so salty the crown resides in the West.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Starting your diss for someone that hails from gangland epicenter by telling them they not affiliated must be WOAT decision making. Good lord

Got Kendrick looking like the dragon reborn. the prince that was promised. The one to unite the land and warring states and lead the rebellion against the fire nation

Rep for the Wheel Of Time reference

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Cornball. I remember him declaring Drake the winner before the final Kendrick records dropped and yet Drake has had a very ugly relationship with Hot 97. Another front runner. You'd think a DJ would be able to hear Not Like Us and tell who won.
And the thing is, Kendrick beat him lyrically too, so not sure where Flex was going with his tweet lol