Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Honestly, before this beef Kendrick was just outside of my top 10 (I'm big on Nas and Jay-Z NYC era). But this whole thing just catapulted him up to top 5 ranks for me easy. Got me revisiting his entire discography. And if someone wants to say he's the GOAT, I ain't even gonna bother argue. If his next album is insane as well.... :hubie:
Same. I was always :ld: to him before unless it came to the hits like Loyalty, Dont Kill My Vibe, etc.

Never knew this nikka had THIS in him. Hopefully it can translate to his next album style wise.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Most abused women don’t leave their abusers :ehh:. Dr. Dre’s wife stuck around too

Y’all in here pretending like Kendrick solved all the LA gang violence by bringing a bunch of rich people affiliated with gangs on stage for a picture? :russ:
nikka it isnt a fact that he abused Whitney at all. Like at all. Where did this shyt even come from.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Most abused women don’t leave their abusers :ehh:. Dr. Dre’s wife stuck around too

Y’all in here pretending like Kendrick solved all the LA gang violence by bringing a bunch of rich people affiliated with gangs on stage for a picture? :russ:
There was no empirical proof of Kenny putting hands on his woman :mjlol:

Why are you acting like it's fact?

Jards

All Star
Daps
:wow:
Think that place would’ve exploded if he had someone roll in with the items from MtG.

Don’t even perform the song, just have it rolled out to the stage
You nerds need to cut it out….people in the real world don’t give a fukk about that shyt - why the fukk people want to see props when they trying to party?

We just wanna see Dot perform the slaps lol

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Crazy thing, you would think Drake stans are the broads
but they WOP, WOP, WOPing just as hard
its these nikkas MAD AF :dead:
You have goofies like Ish and Mal who listened to Jay like he was a prophet reciting scripture instead of it just being entertained. When he fell back Drake filled that vacuum — they see Drake losing its as if they're losing.

They see the disdain that many hip-hop fans and the industry have for Drake and they don't know how to act. Having the most money, bagging the most girls, being the flyest, Jay’s reign told us that meant you were the best (nevermind that Jay could actually rap and wrote his own shyt). People have difficulty reconciling that other people may operate from a code different than their own. Or might not value what they value.

There's no interiority with Drake’s music everything is conspicuous to the point of being absurd which is why a lot of simpletons like Mal and Ish gravitate towards it.

Kendrick may not be the goat of his generation, or the best right now. But if he's not then Drake definitely isn't with his Instagram thot caption raps.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Still feel that way after seeing all those Damus and Keeways on stage last night?

:sas2:

I wanna hear from everyone saying Kendrick wasn’t connected and “unproblematic”.

:sas1:

IMG-8639.jpg

Let me be clear here...
Cause I've been doing a lot of thinking on the topic. Lol
Drake is soft. Kendrick is a backpack nikka.
Also From my extensive research, Drakes fanbase is soft emotional nikkaz
Kendricks is nerds and white kids.
But I couldn't figure out for the life of me why nikkaz is hyping all this stuff up. Why nikkaz banging that corny ass E-40 sounding song

I understand now. There's a wave apparently to hate on Drake or something.
It's like the Kevin Hart thing. When nikkaz get too big it becomes cool to hate the top guy and cheer for the under dawg.
Now All of a sudden nobody ever liked Kevin hart. Nobody liked Drake lol
Everybody has been a Kendrick fan. And loves that wack ass song.

Them nikkaz on that stage are just riding a wave, getting clout or just showing west coast unity. Standing behind one of their hometown artists.
Drake could probably get them same nikkaz to get on stage with him for a bag. Or just a bunch of random nikkaz with flags. Cause it ain't about being connected or affiliated.
It ain't that serious

Obviously I don't know Kendrick personally.
But as an artist, he is mid. And he don't seem to have a street nikka energy to me.
A picture with clout chasers aint changing that.
I don't even think he tries to portray like some gangster (edit) which is cool.
So I don't know why y'all wanna make that a thing so bad

(I'll see myself out)

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@BrothaZay was right all these years. There is just something different when the West Coast is active and leading the way in hip hop. :yeshrug:
If only Dallas n Houston could do it without picking their cliche favorites

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, before this beef Kendrick was just outside of my top 10 (I'm big on Nas and Jay-Z NYC era). But this whole thing just catapulted him up to top 5 ranks for me easy. Got me revisiting his entire discography. And if someone wants to say he's the GOAT, I ain't even gonna bother argue. If his next album is insane as well.... :hubie:

Fully agree