RENO, Nevada
Like a true Moist Owlette
METYH3J_o.png

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starting your diss for someone that hails from gangland epicenter by telling them they not affiliated must be WOAT decision making. Good lord

Got Kendrick looking like the dragon reborn. the prince that was promised. The one to unite the land and warring states and lead the rebellion against the fire nation

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:salute:

Don’t feel bad fo chuck :francis::manny:

When u shxt on your own kin x blood, day 1s fo self gain ( then u know everythin komes full circle in life ,at one stage or another)

u know u did the same ting 2 those who gave him his start in the industry ( woodface ) x spat in Dre face , when Dre went beyond for you ( even after bein dropped )

k dot got respeckt fo chuck , but don’t think he ain’t heard those “ I put k dot on , took k dot on his first tour comments again n again

No phonky , u brought jay rock on tour x k dot had 2 B apart of his movement .. u didn’t ask DOT 2 B a part of it n book him for dates

He was there wit Rock ..

it’s that goofy shxt that got mfz not respectin how u MOVE + plus those posts after the beef first jumped off,

I say that 2 say , DOT would never ever say U ain’t welkome last nite …and u have been a supporter in diff ways early on n his kareer, but sum of the homies from over there don’t f w blood like that fo that reason:sas2:

Dre on the other hand , he let u Krash out without sayin 1 bad word about U:francis:

U mad Koz DOT is what u kould/should have been to the bity

Chuck however , will find some way to rationalise it all in his own head

And 55/4 the Rekord - I still think Blood 🩸 should have been there , But politics Are a MF and u move a certain way and u live wit how that plays out
nikka was salty as fukk when the crown was past